Nitrous Question

SilverCasket

What nitrous setups can be used on our cars... I'm not talking about HP wise. Anything from 25 to 150 will be fine for me. I just want to start the investigations as to how to set it up and which one to use.

Thanks,
Anthony

Hey, I am definately not an expert here, so if Im incorrec, please, someone correct me. From my research, heres what i've come up with, a dry system possibly being a little safer, and easier to install, vs. a wet system, but you'll prolly be able to extrct more power from a wet system. As far as were the jets are going to be placed, don't install em like a Mustang(infront of the throttle body), but rather before, or after the intercooler, as close to the intake manifold as possible. However, I've heard that mounting to jet to close to the manifold, there is a possibility of the NO2 not atomizing properly. You're best bet is to prolly mount it on the lower intercooler tube. As far as kits go, you can use one for a fuel injected stang(Nitrous Express, ZEX, NOS, etc.) I will prbably go with the ZEX kit, becuase everything is contained in the one unit, with no other junk to install. Please, like i said, im not an expert on this, so if im misleading anyone, please inform me

Thanx
Luke

Back