Stopping Power

IMPORTDESTROYER

Hi everyone, OK, so im stuck drivin' my car through the winter, just got it sprayed today by Rust Check, and priced out a good set of snow tires. Unfourtunately, my brakes are not going to make another 1000km(just the pads though, rotors are fine). So my question is this, how well do the KVR pads work with the stock rotors, and, how much better are they than generic O.E??

Thanx in advance
Luke

Get new rotors too!

You'll thank me later if you'll spend a little extra now. If you have your old rotors turned, they'll be even thinner and will warp quicker.

But if you get some new rotors, they'll have the extra material on them and hopefully won't warp as quickly. I suggest going with the "performance Frcition carbon metallic" pads. They are availabe at Auto-Zone and will provide better stopping power without breaking the bank on stock rotors.

Remember, the PFCM brakes will absorb heat better than OE stuff leaving you with an additional margin of protection when it comes to overheating and warping the brakes. Plus they are also rotor friendly, but they do last a good long while as well. Dusting is light to moderate....

A great way to restore your braking, until you save up enough money to do a conversion.

Back