M112 kit is SOLD

kenewagner

Looking to sell my old M112 kit. It isnt doing me any good sitting on the shelf. looking to get $1,299 for it. It comes with modified lower intake that is ported and polished. Widen return plenum which will bolt up to stock IC tube. A modified fuel rail to fit the longer M112 case. Quick change pulley system (3 sizes of pulleys) to run diffrent boost levels. This will bolt on to a 3.8 SC motor with only a minor notch to be done on the drivers accessory bracket. Will work with buyer to provide a top that will work for buyers application. Blower has some scratches inside case and on rotors. All stock vacuum lines and throttle linkage will connect directly with no modifiction. TB is set up for a 75MM TB. Last pictures shows comparassion of an M90 vs M112

Ken

[

Attachments

• aaaaaa.JPG
    aaaaaa.JPG
    261.3 KB · Views: 261
  • bbbbb.JPG
    bbbbb.JPG
    245.1 KB · Views: 261
  • cccccc.JPG
    cccccc.JPG
    243.1 KB · Views: 257
  • Ported blower comparsion.jpg
    Ported blower comparsion.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 276
Last edited:
Ken,

Does this fit under a stock hood? May be important to some buyers.

Charlie

With a fabricated top it could. I did another one for a guy that was to fit under a stock hood. See picture of top

Ken

Attachments

• M112top.jpg
    M112top.jpg
    186.2 KB · Views: 197
Looking to sell my old M112 kit. It isnt doing me any good sitting on the shelf. looking to get $1,299 for it. It comes with modified lower intake that is ported and polished. Widen return plenum which will bolt up to stock IC tube. A modified fuel rail to fit the longer M112 case. Quick change pulley system (3 sizes of pulleys) to run diffrent boost levels. This will bolt on to a 3.8 SC motor with only a minor notch to be done on the drivers accessory bracket. Will work with buyer to provide a top that will work for buyers application. Blower has some scratches inside case and on rotors. All stock vacuum lines and throttle linkage will connect directly with no modifiction. TB is set up for a 75MM TB. Last pictures shows comparassion of an M90 vs M112

Ken

I have a 4.0L SOHC Ranger. Think you could make it work?

Back