help car flooding

Hmm, well if you hold your foot to the floor before you turn the key it'll turn off your injectors until you release your foot.

As far as the culprit, need more info.

explain step by step what happens. every sound ext. does the check engine light come on when it does start. did you check codes.

I tried to start a new thread with this but it wouldnt let me. So here i am to hijack! Maybe it'll kill 2 birds with 1 stone. Codes say O2 sensor detected lean condition. Car starts n runs fine. Out of nowhere it almost dies and bucks then back to normal. When the CEL comes on the car runs better. You can smell the rich mixture. It drives ok, not perfect but it only bucks at idle. From what i can tell its rich when its driving too but at a higher rpm it doesnt buck.

Any mods done to the car such as injectors etc?..... had any of the IC tubes or vacuum lines off?

We need more information.

Fraser

Double check and double check them again. Check the hat on the blower as well as the inlet plenum at the back as well.

It doesn't take much of a leak to create major havoc on these cars. Also check the codes as suggested.

Fraser

Back