Pistons/rings/rods and misc motor stuff needed ASAP

Regul8r

I just dropped the motor at the machine shop.
Crank is being turned 10/20, block is being hot tanked and bored .030 over.

I am planning on buying the parts listed below.
BUT here is a chance to sell what you have laying around.
What I mean is IF you bought stuff, have gone a different direction, need money and are willing to sell some parts, or just have leftover stuff...
Maybe I can save some money while putting some cash in your pocket at the same time?
I have money in hand to paypal you or work out some sort of deal for the parts listed below

94/95 .030 over pistons BOUGHT Thanks DD
94/95 .030 over piston rings BOUGHT Thanks DD
94/95 Rods or equivalent (as long as they are ready to install) BOUGHT Thanks DD
Rod Bearings BOUGHT Thanks DD
NEW Timing chain set and tensioner BOUGHT Thanks DD
NEW 94/95 Oil pump BOUGHT Thanks DD

NEW Cam Bearings
ALL the freeze plugs(NEW)
NEW sensors/sending units (knock, temp gage, oil pressure, fan switch etc...), I have all the parts I need from 3 other motors just looking to put it all NEW when it goes back together.
NEW Water pump
NEW Lifters

ANYTHING else you have that you think I might need... post it here.
No harm in offering something extra you have to sell.

Last edited:
I doubt you beat dave's prices. Anyway I read hes working on a better double roller timing setup. Might want to wait on that.

well .....

today at pick n pull the put a 94 sc auto ....:( it was sold to them cause it wont passed smog ..... well i got most of the goodies ;) if you want anything let me know

today at pick n pull the put a 94 sc auto ....:( it was sold to them cause it wont passed smog ..... well i got most of the goodies ;) if you want anything let me know

I don't need anything off it. Thanks for the offer.
Everything I am looking for is NEW internal motor parts.
Tyler needs some stuff though!
DIS, MAF, Coil Pack, blower, plenum... how's the balancer?

I don't need anything off it. Thanks for the offer.
Everything I am looking for is NEW internal motor parts.
Tyler needs some stuff though!
DIS, MAF, Coil Pack, blower, plenum... how's the balancer?

everything is fine the only thing i didn't get was the balancer cause i didn't took the puller for it but it's in good shape like i said the car was junked cause didn't pass smog....

Back