GTP coated Rotors

BirdofPrey97

These came out of a GTP. Thinking $150 shipped. OBO The pin has not been moved. I own a GP GT and got this for a top swap, but with 262k on the GT I am not going to do the swap. Just never go around to get this installed, so she is staying NA.

No idea what these go for to be honest. Fell free to make me an offer. I won't be offended.

If you use paypal the 3% fee is paid by you or send as personal payment.

Last edited:
Andy, we are going to have to get together at least once this summer.

These will work on the Ford M90 just need to rotate the pin. See if I can find the thread that tells you how to do it.

Remember the carbon on these is from the EGR setup on the GTPs. It can be cleaned off, but I never mess with it just install them the way they are.

Do not try to remove the carbon for any reason, you will strip the coating off of the rotors. I would love to have these but have to buy my car still. So if you still have them in a week or two they are worth about 100 shipped

This set has sold.

I might have another rotor pack at home in the garage. Yes, I am moving and finding all sorts of parts that I completely forgot I had collected over the years.

oil eater mixed 60/40 with water takes the carbon off safely. I've done this, and pulled the rotor pack back out after 2 years and all the coating was still there. Used a toothbrush and microfiber cloth. worked great.

Jeramie

Back