Has Cliff aka IRONWORKER learned how to weld yet? NVM, That will never happen!

Lots of work. I commend you for all the work and keeping another one on the road. I would have kept the skirts and bumper but it looks good with the shaved look.

The car looks great. I personally like it without the gay rear bumper (actually just the 89-93's) and sagging side skirts. I will be removing mine if I ever get to the outside of the car.

sectioning 1/4 panel

was it a pain in the ~~~ to take off the quarter panel? i think im going to have to do the same thing when i do the body work on my car. i've got a long dent right below the 1/4 glass right above the body line. i tried fixing it a little but i didnt take out the window so i couldnt pound the hell out of it to get it right plus my car is black so its going to show EVERYTHING.

the next big thing for the car will be me removing the MPX and and installing my T76 turbo, larger convertor and a stronger engine with my sheetmetal intake with split port heads

It's gonna take forever to spool a T76 and you'll need at least a 4500 stall to get it off the line. Unless your building a full race motor that can rev to 7500 rpms, a T68 or a GT35 would be much suited to an SC motor.

David

Back