Mike's this Saturday

al35thsc

Mike and I will be changing out some crapola in my SC trying to make it faster than Rons. If anyone wants to help, or "spy" call me at my cell, most of you got the number and if you don't there is a reason ;)

Al

At Mike's house, right? If so, I might just stop by and get in the way. I plan to get my car back from purgatory tomorrow.

Hey John,

Good to see you at Mike's this saturday. Sorry you couldn't get your car back from purgatory :D. Thanks for all your help.

Mike,

Got your call, sorry I didnt pick up, usually when I don't know a number, I'd rather not pick it up unless they leave a message or its nights and weekends when I have minutes to spare. To answer your question, the car is hauling ass!!! Chirps second like nobody's business and the fuel pump seems to have smoothed idle a little bit. I'm having a little problem with it going into 2nd too easily when I try to accelerate in 3rd at lower speeds, but I have a feeling its because the tv cable is a little to tight. Call me to elt me know when you will start on headers and exhaust so I can lend you a hand.

Al

Al,
My car does the same thing, into 2nd too easy when accelerating in 3rd. I screwed with my TV cable adj. yesterday, but I still can't get my 2-3 upshift back the way it was, which bothers me. It used to shift like your car does now. BTW, no steam yet!!! I'll give you a call when I start my project.

Mike

SWEEEEEET!!! Told you you were just paranoid. Maybe your 2-3 shift is gonne because of a stuck valve. That's probably where the part is about taking it appart again. Anyway, hope to hear from you soon.

Al

Back