94-95 SC parts console tops,lights, windsh.trim

thunder77

I just got rid of my 95 and have a few nice parts left to sell. I have:

*Really nice set of upper windshield and upper back glass trim(black, NOT peeling or damaged!). $40 shipped
* Left and Right side (Inner, larger ones with bird emblem) taillights, (clean and NO damage) LEDs lit up nicely $65 shipped
*94-95 SC Automatic Console Top with switches+wiring harnesses for the switches(1 tab on bottom missing but still mounts perfectly)$65 shipped
*94-95 SC Automatic Console Top, has all 4 tabs on the bottom and has scratches and no switches (could use refinishing or painting) $23 shipped
*89-97 Thunderbird & Cougar Door VentShades for driver and passenger doors( just needs new double sided tape, clean in excellent condition) $18. shipped
*94-95 Fog Light switches (excellent condition, a few with the wiring harness a few without) $18. without harness shipped, $23 with harness shipped
*94-95 NOS factory FORD keyless remotes 2 of them New In the Package, never opened-$65 shipped (Thats more than half off, dealer price price NEW are $70 EACH)

Last edited:
I just got rid of my 95 and have a few nice parts left to sell. I have:

*Really nice set of upper windshield and upper back glass trim(black, NOT peeling or damaged!). $40 shipped
* Left and Right side (Inner, larger ones with bird emblem) taillights, (clean and NO damage) LEDs lit up nicely $65 shipped
*94-95 SC Automatic Console Top with switches+wiring harnesses for the switches(1 tab on bottom missing but still mounts perfectly)$65 shipped
*94-95 SC Automatic Console Top, has all 4 tabs on the bottom and has scratches and no switches (could use refinishing or painting) $23 shipped
*89-97 Thunderbird & Cougar Door VentShades for driver and passenger doors( just needs new double sided tape, clean in excellent condition) $18. shipped
*94-95 Fog Light switches (excellent condition, a few with the wiring harness a few without) $18. without harness shipped, $23 with harness shipped
*94-95 NOS factory FORD keyless remotes 2 of them New In the Package, never opened-$65 shipped (Thats more than half off, dealer price price NEW are $70 EACH)

do you have pictures of the upper trim for the windshield and back window? Is the trim faded or rough? It should be smooth. Also do you accept Paypal?
Thanks
Ken

Back