What to look for

secondchildhood

SO I COULD NOT GET THE GUY TO GO LOWER THAN 1000$ FOR THE ANNIV. ED. I WAS LOOKING AT SO I AM STILL LOOKING .....IS THERE ANY YEAR 'SC' THAT IS BETTER THAN THE OTHER OR IS IT SIMPLY A PREFERENCE/ PRICE THING??..I LOOKED AT A 94 AUTO BUT DIDNT REALLY LIKE THE BODY STYLE COMPARED TO THE 89-93?..THOUGH THE INTERIOR WAS NICE...AND IT SOLD PRETTY QUICKLY...I MAY JUST PAY THE GUY THE ASKING PRICE FOR THE ANNIV. ED.??? CALL ME CRAZY BUT SOMETHING ABOUT ''THAT CAR'' IS CALLING MY NAME!!! lol...

yes, its called the money in your pocket is burn atm. save it and get something better imo but if you feel that car is your calling, then so be it. i personally would first check out the cars for sale on this forum and on scp before i spend any money. keep in mind it will be much easier for you to find a car that someone has already been working on. otherwise you will be getting a bird that requires alot of work no matter how much the owner has cond you into believing his is better, his is nice, ya well his still needs alot of work.

Back