PDA

View Full Version : who dose

forcedbird94
03-07-2011, 08:30 AM
who dose tunning here near kansas city ks or mo ??????/

Silenced
03-07-2011, 10:38 AM
"Does"

Supertune sometimes will. Usually nobody will tune these if they're actually fast. Overkill performance might...

I think Jason is having his tuned by Executive Performance or something. Nobody's ever heard of them or a single fast car they've built though...

If it's fast, you tune it yourself.

forcedbird94
03-07-2011, 01:32 PM
"Does"

Supertune sometimes will. Usually nobody will tune these if they're actually fast. Overkill performance might...

I think Jason is having his tuned by Executive Performance or something. Nobody's ever heard of them or a single fast car they've built though...

If it's fast, you tune it yourself.

where could i find a program?
and is it simple to do?

Silenced
03-07-2011, 02:13 PM
Search for quarterhorse.

No.

Thomas A
03-07-2011, 11:42 PM
I'd stay away from OverKill for tuning or anything dyno related. They are clueless!!!

Thomas

forcedbird94
03-08-2011, 08:24 AM
think im gonna try to do it myself anyone got suggestions on which route i should go

Silenced
03-08-2011, 10:33 AM
If you are electronically inclined, have a manual transmission, and don't want A/C, go Megasquirt. Otherwise quarterhorse.

forcedbird94
03-08-2011, 11:10 AM
If you are electronically inclined, have a manual transmission, and don't want A/C, go Megasquirt. Otherwise quarterhorse.

lol not really. have auto and ac
i know i hurts power but gotta have ac lol

Silenced
03-08-2011, 11:42 AM
lol not really. have auto and ac
i know i hurts power but gotta have ac lol

The car turns off the A/C when you get on it. Magnetic clutch releases and it is then basically just an idler pulley.

forcedbird94
03-08-2011, 12:33 PM
The car turns off the A/C when you get on it. Magnetic clutch releases and it is then basically just an idler pulley.

didnt know that learn something new everyday

ganuolfthegrey
03-25-2011, 03:41 PM
there is modified my kc. executive does more mustang stuff than anything.
but he does know birds he has built a few turbocoupes and sc's.
he is doing diablo software on mine.

90coug
03-25-2011, 03:54 PM
Get yourself a QH and a base tune from David Dalke via snailmail. Run some datalogs and have Dave fine tune it to the point where it's safe for you to start poking around and learning for yourself. Oh and get a A\F sensor, that will help a lot.

Really for what you pay the guys at the dyno place you come close to what you pay for the QH and base tune from Dave.

This of course is for someone who wants to learn. Some would rather pay and play right away and stear clear of the fear\unknown.