replacement for 94/95 balancer?

fasterthanyou

this subject has probably been covered many times but I didn't find any answers right away with the search feature. My 94/95 balancer's rubber ring is cracked all around and I think its about to let loose. I just installed my new cam and used a 'repair sleeve' for my balancer to give it some more time, but I know I'll need to replace it soon, so what I'm asking is, are there any other ford engines that are neutral balance that have a removable pulley? On one search I read a thread about a guy pressing a 94+ reluctor onto an 89-93 balancer and it worked out good. and I know about the BHJ balancers but for $400+ I really cannot afford that. Do you guys have any advice?

this subject has probably been covered many times but I didn't find any answers right away with the search feature. My 94/95 balancer's rubber ring is cracked all around and I think its about to let loose. I just installed my new cam and used a 'repair sleeve' for my balancer to give it some more time, but I know I'll need to replace it soon, so what I'm asking is, are there any other ford engines that are neutral balance that have a removable pulley? On one search I read a thread about a guy pressing a 94+ reluctor onto an 89-93 balancer and it worked out good. and I know about the BHJ balancers but for $400+ I really cannot afford that. Do you guys have any advice?

save some mulah and buy bhj ...... ;) you will be better with the bhj

for sure ..... don't even think on stock again:rolleyes:

Bought a new balancer w/o the pulley. Posted a link and some pics on this site. Have had in on the car for about a month and a half and all is well. $400.00 is allot for the "Good" BHJ balancer but when you are on a budget, this one is perfect. The repair sleeves are just temporary but why risk it? Considering the fact that you can get a decent SC for about $1,500 just about anywhere this is a viable option in my opinion.

Back