How to judge sampling tubes

SCchick3

Not sure if i'm gonna need one, but i wouldn't know which one to get if I did. I just got a 76mm MAF and I'm getting 50lb injectors...The tube in my MAF right now is blue.

Can anyone tell me how to figure out what color i'm gonna need? I looked on C&L's website, but they don't have the mix that i'm putting in.

Thanks ahead of time :)

Not sure if i'm gonna need one, but i wouldn't know which one to get if I did. I just got a 76mm MAF and I'm getting 50lb injectors...The tube in my MAF right now is blue.

Can anyone tell me how to figure out what color i'm gonna need? I looked on C&L's website, but they don't have the mix that i'm putting in.

best bet is to tune the car

nice to see another Michigan person on here;)

Pretty sure if you do a search you will find a chart that lists sample tube colors vs injector sizes. I'm almost certain it's been posted a couple times in the past.

I'd recommend a purple for your setup, ONLY if you are planning on getting a tune, which you pretty much have to because of the injector size.

Shoot me a PM if you want more info on a chip-n-tune.

Fraser

Back