PDA

View Full Version : Hi Guys

tim
03-11-2011, 12:28 AM
Well its been a while. I dont have a SC anymore but I still like to mod.At this point Nancy just looks at me with that look. You married guys know the look. Last year at the shoot out I ran 14.24 or so and said maybe I will play around and get into the high 13. I only say this because just because the Sc is gone the disease is still there. So I did a little exhaust work and said that sounds nice. Well then I had to have the cold air intake to go with it. So I read the diablo predator made a great tuner so I had to have one of those. Well I was reading on line how the 5.7 hemi likes nitrous so I had to have that too. May as well get the pillar pod for the gauges to go with it. So I was driving down a back road today and fired up the old nitrous. It really put a smile on my face it really rips sounds like an old roadrunner. Now Nancy said well if your going to the shootout again Iam going too. I could never not hang with you guys even if I have a brand X car now. It never was about the car for us anyway its the great friends I have made over the years. Oh one more thing I an going to go with a little 525 lift cam for a touch more grunt next. Tim

VicRattlehead
03-11-2011, 12:31 AM
good lord. so when we going to the track???

David Neibert
03-11-2011, 11:52 AM
Well its been a while. I dont have a SC anymore but I still like to mod.At this point Nancy just looks at me with that look. You married guys know the look. Last year at the shoot out I ran 14.24 or so and said maybe I will play around and get into the high 13. I only say this because just because the Sc is gone the disease is still there. So I did a little exhaust work and said that sounds nice. Well then I had to have the cold air intake to go with it. So I read the diablo predator made a great tuner so I had to have one of those. Well I was reading on line how the 5.7 hemi likes nitrous so I had to have that too. May as well get the pillar pod for the gauges to go with it. So I was driving down a back road today and fired up the old nitrous. It really put a smile on my face it really rips sounds like an old roadrunner. Now Nancy said well if your going to the shootout again Iam going too. I could never not hang with you guys even if I have a brand X car now. It never was about the car for us anyway its the great friends I have made over the years. Oh one more thing I an going to go with a little 525 lift cam for a touch more grunt next. Tim

Tim,

Why stop there :cool:

KB sells an intercooled twin screw blower kit that will really get that car moving.

David

tim
03-11-2011, 01:40 PM
We can go racing when the tracks open for sure. Good Idea Dave I kinda miss the blower wine. Nancy asked me what else I was going to do, then see stopped and said " why bother asking your not going to tell me the truth anyway". Wow she almost made me feel guilty, when she went nuts about the nitrous kit I told her hey its my car you dont even drive it. So she knows me. I still miss my SC but its a lot easier and cheaper to mod the 300. All I wanted was a 13 second car and I think I have one now. Before in first and second in pulled really hard but the step to third gear made in come on real slow. Now when it shifts into third it pulls like crazy. I only have it set at 75hp. I may go to 100hp. All the other guys that have these run 100 with no problem. See you guys at the shootout. I will be the old guy in the black car that looks like a pimpmobile.:D