Door hinges

thunder77

perfect working set of passenger door hinges for passenger door...Upper and lower...Very expensive if youve ever priced these new at Ford, over $500 for the pair ( I said "screw that!" and found these!)...These are used but I removed them from a car and worked perfectly, thats why I bought them, didnt ever get around to fixing it so Im selling them now....$30 shipped in the U.S Thanks

perfect working set of passenger door hinges for passenger door...Upper and lower...Very expensive if youve ever priced these new at Ford, over $500 for the pair ( I said "screw that!" and found these!)...These are used but I removed them from a car and worked perfectly, thats why I bought them, didnt ever get around to fixing it so Im selling them now....$30 shipped in the U.S Thanks

Will these fit a 92, if so pm me your pp address and I'll send you the money and my address?

Ok, I'll check. If they will I'll get back to you and send the money. I'm sure that someone in here knows the anwser.

he wasnt mad at you, he was asking thunder where his items are.

So am I....I paid him for ventshades and a set of 4 window express down/up modules back on the 10th. And I have heard nothing from him, except when I PM'ed him on the 18th, he said he had been sick and would get them out ASAP. Have heard nothing since. I am about to send him another PM to see if I can get an update for us....hang tight

he wasnt mad at you, he was asking thunder where his items are.

So am I....I paid him for ventshades and a set of 4 window express down/up modules back on the 10th. And I have heard nothing from him, except when I PM'ed him on the 18th, he said he had been sick and would get them out ASAP. Have heard nothing since. I am about to send him another PM to see if I can get an update for us....hang tight

Oh, cool. If things don't work out with all of us we should get a hold of a mod and\or a admin to see what can be done. I will wait till next Tursday, 3\31\11 that will be two weeks. As I can send a package to Russia within two weeks and get a responce, that would seem fair to me, however if you all go ahead and start something, please let everyone know that there are more to come behind you. Thanks.

Last edited:
I would be happy to lead the charge on this one if we need to take further action....I have a background in bail enforcement and investigations, and this is kinda what I do. I help ot run another car forum online and about 90% of my work there involves dealing with deals like this.....I have a phone number for thunder77 but will keep that as more of a last resort. I know he's been on here, he was just online this afternoon so I know he will see these posts.

I would be happy to lead the charge on this one if we need to take further action....I have a background in bail enforcement and investigations, and this is kinda what I do. I help ot run another car forum online and about 90% of my work there involves dealing with deals like this.....I have a phone number for thunder77 but will keep that as more of a last resort. I know he's been on here, he was just online this afternoon so I know he will see these posts.

Good. It is not a matter of the $31.00 for me, it wont sink me, it's the principle.

For what it's worth... I ordered a set of used T-Bird mudflaps from this seller. I paid on Mar 5. He PMd me that they shipped on Mar 15. And I received them in the mail, today Mar 25.

OK, guys,

I tried a few times to PM him but his inbox is full. Even so, he has been on here nearly every day this past week, but has not posted anything or sent any PMs as far as i know to update any of us.

So, I did the next best thing.

I found him on another forum. And I found him there as recently as within the last 7 days, posting parts for sale. So, I did what anyone in my line of work would do.....I posted over there, detailing what has taken place here, the people that he has left hanging with no parts, and asked him to finish his business here before selling on other forums. Of course, I am a nice guy and all, so I made sure to post this message right smack in the middle of the for-sale threads he has posted.

I also have a phone number for him but it is not working at the moment. I will be keeping everyone updated on these threads, hopefully he will come through. We'll see....

FWIW, I bought and received the NOS RH 94-95 headlight he was selling. I'd give him a chance before writing him off.

Back