SC & LX Parts --- 94-95

thunder77

*Still have the Xenon ground kit from my 95, excellent condition, 2 side skirts with rear valance Id let you have it for 200 plus shipping, over $1,000 new.
*I also have the stock CHROME 15"wheels with center caps(exact same stock wheels as the 93-95 Thunderbird except these are the RARE chrome ones...Factory Ford wheels) with and without tires(Tires I have on the set are Firestone Indy 500 white letter tires) have another set as well that 2 have tires and 2 dont.
*94-95 SC Drivers side factory Ford airbag, never deployed, looks 99% perfect in clean, SHOW condition $50 plus shipping...RARE, expensive part
* I have sets of wheel locks with the keys for Ford Thunderbirds and Cougars
* A extremely clean grey carpet from a 95 Thunderbird that I was keeping for a restore project, like brand new except dirty where the power seat tracks slide forward and back. Would look brand new cleaned slightly.
*have some nice factory floor mats in grey, front and rear!!
*still have 1 good factory headlight for drivers side.
*factory owners manuals
*1995 Thunderbird showroom dealer brochures have about 35 left, MINT condition
*1989-95 SC ground effects side skirts, excellent condition $100
* "THUNDERBIRD SC" rear bumper script cut out from a bad rear SC bumper, I was going to use just the "THUNDERBIRD" part to put into my rear LX bumper to customize it a little bit.
* Have a set of stick-on LX white face gauges, go over top of the stock black ones.
*have Ford/Mecury/Lincoln used keyless remotes for $10 shipped each or $18 for a pair shipped.
....other stuff, just give me an idea of what you may need.
My inbox is full of important info, please leave a message below for me or in my email at octoberguy77@yahoo.com , mention SCCOA there...Thanks

Last edited:
Back