$2,500 WINNER + TROPHY
$1,000 RUNNER UP + PLAQUE
$500 FASTEST QUALIFIER

KYHORSEPOWER TRUE STREET
$1,000 PAYOUT
$700 WINNER
$300 RUNNER UP

PAYOUTS SUBJECT TO INCREASE!

Best Appearing Drag Car Award, Trophy presented by the Rod Kings Car Club!

SHELBY'S OUTLAW STREET
1/8 Mile
Quick 32
.400 Pro Tree
Pro Ladder
Unlimited Single Power Adder
Stock Frame Rails
No Wheelie Bars
29.5x10.5 MAX (W Tires Prohibited)
Unlimited Drag Radial

TRUE STREET
1/4 Mile
Quick 32
.400 Pro Tree
Pro Ladder
MUST PARTICIPATE IN 30 MILE CRUISE - 8:30AM!
Valid Vehicle Registration and Insurance
DOT Approved Tires Only
Unlimited Power Adders
Stock Frame Rails
Mini Tub Prohibited
No Lexan Windows (Unless Roll Cage Passing Through Window)
Functioning Headlights, and Taillights
Stock Appearing Interior
- Must Have Two Front Seats
- Carpet, Stock Appearing Dash, and Door Panels

Rules Subject to Change

PLEASE READ! TRUE STEET CRUISE!
If you will be racing in True Street, please plan to arrive early! We have planned a 30 mile cruise, which is mandatory for all participants! We will begin teching True Street cars at 8AM. Please meet on "Tech Hill" by the N20 refill station and gas pumps. The tech lanes will be closed at 8:30AM. Once those cars are teched, the cruise will leave! Target Departure Time - 8:30AM! The cruise will combine some interstate driving, along with state highways and in-town traffic. Please be prepared for cruising speeds anywhere from 35-70MPH. The cruise will take approximately 30-45 minutes depending on traffic. Please be respectful, and obey all traffic laws.

Hotel that David and Kurt stayed at in the Fall.

Hampton Inn
1025 Early Drive
Winchester, KY 40391
(859) 745-2000

David Neibert
03-18-2011, 03:33 PM
Thanks Sally....

Kathy and I are planning to attend. I'm going to be racing against myself in the Test & Tune class.

David

rzimmerl
03-18-2011, 06:38 PM
I don't think I'll be able to make it this spring, since that is right around the time we start the dig on our new house. Hope to make it there for the fall event though. Have fun guys!

nmcbchief
03-21-2011, 09:20 AM
If I get the clutch put in I will be there.

neverfastenough
03-21-2011, 10:29 AM
I don't think I'll be able to make it this spring, since that is right around the time we start the dig on our new house. Hope to make it there for the fall event though. Have fun guys!

You're not doing the digging, some guy you paid is:p. Skip and pick me up on the way to ky.

rzimmerl
03-21-2011, 11:09 AM
Your the wrong way for me to KY, I'll see they are planning to dig on the 11th.

mellbutler
03-22-2011, 03:54 AM
Well, Dave so far looks like we'll be it, along with Sal, Anthony....

hey we all gonna go back for a 3 hour dinner????:rolleyes:

wish my fmic would come in so we can get it in!!!!

David Neibert
03-22-2011, 11:35 AM
Well, Dave so far looks like we'll be it, along with Sal, Anthony....

hey we all gonna go back for a 3 hour dinner????:rolleyes:

wish my fmic would come in so we can get it in!!!!

Hi Melissa,

Mike Tuck said he was planning to attend. I'll also contact Smitty to see if he is going.

No thanks on the Bison burgers, maybe we can find something like Buffalo Wild Wings instead.

See you in a few weeks.

David

Ira R.
03-22-2011, 04:38 PM
Damn! We have to be in KC on April 16th too. It's not THAT far out of the way. Wonder if I can talk The Boss(tm) into making the trip by car a little earlier instead of flying....... hmmmm.

Damn! That's an awful lot of time to try and get off work for. I wonder how it impacts my getting off for the Shoot Out too??? Gotta think about this some.

Ira

David Neibert
03-22-2011, 05:09 PM
Damn! We have to be in KC on April 16th too. It's not THAT far out of the way. Wonder if I can talk The Boss(tm) into making the trip by car a little earlier instead of flying....... hmmmm.

Damn! That's an awful lot of time to try and get off work for. I wonder how it impacts my getting off for the Shoot Out too??? Gotta think about this some.

Ira

Ira,

That would be very cool if you guys could make it there.

David

mellbutler
03-23-2011, 07:15 AM
yeah, that would be great...the more the merrier....:)

mellbutler
03-23-2011, 07:23 AM
hey guys....we have a similar Indiana hp shootout in July...hope to get some sc's to go with us:)

Ira R.
03-23-2011, 12:59 PM
Ira,

That would be very cool if you guys could make it there.

David

Well I broached the subject over dinner last night and although she appreciated the nice meal and fine wine that I tried to bribe her with all I got was the "eyes to the ceiling" routine. :rolleyes: Guess it's gonna take a little more work ;)

It would certainly be nice to get out there and see everyone. Funny thing is taking off a week early isn't an issue. The sticking point is getting the extra days off for the drive home from KC. That was never part of the equation. We'll see.

Ira

David Neibert
03-23-2011, 01:08 PM
Well I broached the subject over dinner last night and although she appreciated the nice meal and fine wine that I tried to bribe her with all I got was the "eyes to the ceiling" routine. :rolleyes: Guess it's gonna take a little more work ;)

It would certainly be nice to get out there and see everyone. Funny thing is taking off a week early isn't an issue. The sticking point is getting the extra days off for the drive home from KC. That was never part of the equation. We'll see.

Ira

Ira,

I know how that "eye rolling" thing goes...:rolleyes:

I got a similar reaction when I showed Kathy some new wheel pictures the other day, while asking how she thought they would look on my black SC.

David

TSC89
03-31-2011, 02:10 PM
So, who will be here?

David Neibert
03-31-2011, 02:56 PM
Smitty was there last time, but don't know if he is coming. Not sure if Mike is confirmed to be attending, and Chris Lazzo and Ira are still a maybe.

David

Quik95SC
03-31-2011, 03:50 PM
Sorry guys, still working on a room re-model, so that weekend will not work out very well.

Will have to try again at a leter date.

Smitty

Ira R.
04-01-2011, 12:44 PM
Not me I'm afraid. There's too many days and too much down time between that weekend and the next when we have to be in KC. Don't they do it again in the fall?? Maybe then if it isn't too close to the Shoot Out.

Ira

ScrapSC
04-01-2011, 06:07 PM
They do it in the Fall also. Last year it was the first weekend in November.

mellbutler
04-01-2011, 08:45 PM
hope we can get it all done....had some things pop up that has slowed us down a lot

David Neibert
04-02-2011, 11:44 AM
Did some tweaking to the tune and 2 step settings on the turbo car this morning. Now I just need to get some race fuel and wash it.

Looking forward to seeing you guys.

David

PS: Anthony can you please PM me a cell number for you or Sally so I can get a hold of you guys Saturday evening.

David Neibert
04-04-2011, 10:27 AM
Time to start watching the weather.

http://www.weather.com/weather/tenday/USKY1469

David

TSC89
04-04-2011, 01:41 PM
That's funny, you post up the weather just I after I checked it thinking the same thing.

David Neibert
04-04-2011, 04:22 PM
If the weather forecast doesn't improve real soon, I won't be attending. 79 degrees, high humidity and isolated thunderstorms, is not good race weather.

David

ScrapSC
04-04-2011, 05:22 PM
It will probably change 4 or 5 times before Sunday gets here! :D

mellbutler
04-04-2011, 11:25 PM
well still don't know which car will be coming....supercharger and exhaust off and still needs tuned....may have to bring the slow car....

David Neibert
04-05-2011, 12:57 PM
It will probably change 4 or 5 times before Sunday gets here! :D

Yep...Now it's saying 85 and partly cloudy with only a 10% chance of rain :)

David

David Neibert
04-07-2011, 10:46 AM
The wife of a coworker and friend of ours, lost her battle with cancer and passed away Tuesday. Since her funeral is being held Saturday, Kathy and I won't be able to attend this meet. Sorry for the last minute change of plans.

David

mellbutler
04-07-2011, 02:15 PM
Sorry to hear that Dave, looks like we won't be going either....Matt had to take a load to Va and won't be back with enought time to finiah the car up and don't want to spend the gas money on my slow car when I can just go local.

ScrapSC
04-09-2011, 12:14 PM
I wont be running my car and Sal has been covered in classswork. She will be staying home and Danny and I will just ride up and check out the cars and watch a little bit of racing.

Kurt K
04-09-2011, 12:51 PM
Good thing I didn't go as I spent most of last night at the hospital.....although it was a false alarm.

David Neibert
04-09-2011, 02:36 PM
Good thing I didn't go as I spent most of last night at the hospital.....although it was a false alarm.

Everything okay ?

Kind of glad we didn't end up going because my car would have been sitting outside on the trailer this morning, when the thunderstorm with hail rolled through.

David

ScrapSC
04-09-2011, 07:19 PM
Yup it hit here as well. My daughters boyfriend had to pull over on the side of the road because it was hailing so hard.

Good thing it was a false alarm Kurt! Hope everything is ok.

David Neibert
04-11-2011, 05:34 PM
Yup it hit here as well. My daughters boyfriend had to pull over on the side of the road because it was hailing so hard.

Good thing it was a false alarm Kurt! Hope everything is ok.

So how was the weather at the track Sunday ?

David

mellbutler
04-12-2011, 05:06 PM
so did anyone end up going?