89-90 cougar XR-7 parts

jludorf

prices edited and new items added

I just picked up a cougar xr-7 that is too rusty to pass a safety so I am going to part it out. I has lots of nice parts including the following:

Supercharger fender badges that look mint and are not faded $25.00/pair shipped
grill mounting bracket in perfect shap with no cracks...$50.00 plus shipping SOLD
Canadian grey seat belt parts and rear panels to convert to the non poweredseatbelt system $90.00 plus shipping or see below

Grills $20.00 plus freight
Steering wheels $ 10.00 plus freight
door panels $10/pair ( driver side speaker grill is loose)
5 speed console top $15.00
trunk lid $20.00 I have a black one and a blue one
trunk reflector $25.00 I have 3 all seem to have a slight crack above the licence plate but are not visible unless you open the trunk
blue sc rear bumper cover that had the thunderbird sc filled in $60.00 plus freight
white or black hood-rust free $40.00 plus freight
black cougar front and rear bumper covers $25.00 each
tailights/ signal light $10.00 each
Wheels in decent shape without tires $80.00/set
rear package tray $10.00
headlights $10.00 each
supercharger $100.00
intercooler $15.00 (or 2 for $25.00)

If you think of anything else you might want let me know I have 3 cars 2 are definatly going to be parted

( I will be coming down to Ohio through minnesota, wisconsin, illonois, michigan and ohio in the next couple months and will meet up along the way to deliver for no charge) A deposit will be require to hold the parts)

All items plus freight unless noted other wise

Please e-mail me at jludorf@shaw.ca

John

Last edited:
Do you know what ecu number is that you have so I can confirm I have the right one. I would want $50.00 shipped.

John

90 XR-7 Parts Needed

I need a sun roof switch assembly (Complete) in good condition. Also, a VMM module in good condition. Shipping to 20706

Let me know,
Tom

If you are referring to the clip that hold the fuel line to the fuel rail I do have them if not email me where it goes and I am pretty sure I have it. My email is jludorf@shaw.ca

fuel line retainer

yes its the piece that holds the fuel line to the rail should be flat plastic piece. how much is it i live in 78070 zip code

need

abs brake modular, plus ride control modular plus a master cylinder abs for my 89 SC. Can be used as long as not too many miles, can,t afford new, have hard petal

Back