PDA

View Full Version : Gateway meets?

scskydivin
03-21-2011, 09:52 PM
Anyone interested in getting together close to St. Louis to celebrate the warm weather?? We could bring the birds for show & tell! :cool: And cold beer so we don't die of thirst :D

nmcbchief
03-21-2011, 10:07 PM
just come on down to Southern Il and you can help me put a clutch in my car :D

David Neibert
03-21-2011, 10:27 PM
Anyone interested in getting together close to St. Louis to celebrate the warm weather?? We could bring the birds for show & tell! :cool: And cold beer so we don't die of thirst :D

Gateway was shut down and ceased operations late last year. There was some recent news about a possible new owner purchasing the track from it's current owner (Dover Downs) and having it back open by as early as July 2011, but that's not a done deal.

We usually do a monthly dinner meet and are about due for one now.

David

davec73
03-22-2011, 01:05 AM
The chief is selling me his other bird this week and I will actually be driving the new to me bird up to stl once or twice a month. I am looking for some help getting the car painted and back to its origional condition. Then let the games begin I am shooting for 450+ hp over the next few years. One thing at a time though if any of you can recommend somone who can paint it up at a fair price back to its original titanium finish let me know!

slowpoke
03-22-2011, 03:01 AM
Im good for a dinner get-together. this coming weekend is the last chance ill have until May. ill be heading to KY for the first week of April and then north IL for the rest of April.

scskydivin
03-24-2011, 11:58 PM
Sorry David, I meant the "Gateway City", not the racetrack, hahaha!! A dinner meet sounds good. I like the lunch thing myself with the kiddos & all. How about some ideas for places?