PDA

View Full Version : Nobody loves me any more!!

tim
03-22-2011, 12:21 AM
Not that any of you care any more. But I put a nitrous system on my 300. Then Iam going to Mr. Norms Grand Spalding Dodge for a dyno tune. Since I switched brands I feel like a red headed step child around here. Thats ok mohawk man lives to race agother day!!. I will show up for the shootout take first place in the ET bracket get the big trophy. Go in the eliminations win the jacket and a bigger trophy, and then you guys can ignore me till next shootout thats ok. I think I will put a cam and big blower on to just make sure I smoke everybody. Maybe a stroker kit too so there!!:D Tim

the-big-e
03-22-2011, 12:30 AM
?????:confused:?????

slowpoke
03-22-2011, 02:53 AM
i never did love you. i dont know you. :confused:

Dahoopd
03-22-2011, 07:02 AM
Since I switched brands I feel like a red headed step child around here.

Thats because you sold your SC. Its ok though, everyone has that goofy uncle in their family that has a mo hawk and drives a 300 with nitrous. :D

Dirtyd0g
03-22-2011, 07:09 AM
Shouldn't you be posting this on the obama forums, didn't he have a 300?
Alan

Roadhawg
03-22-2011, 07:14 AM
I will show up for the shootout take first place in the ET bracket get the big trophy. Go in the eliminations win the jacket and a bigger trophy, :D Tim

No Jacket for those in bracket.............

ThunderChecken
03-22-2011, 08:24 AM
Shouldn't you be posting this on the obama forums, didn't he have a 300?
Alan

LOL yes he did Alan

Regul8r
03-22-2011, 10:04 AM
Tim,
Don't know you, never met you, never talked to you (that I remember) so I cannot love you. Now that you jumped ship, I cannot love you even more.
As somewhat of a purist... if you have an SC see you at the shootout in the staging lanes. If not, I look forward to talking to you in the stands later, I'd even give you a ride back to your car in the parking lot.:D;)

kenewagner
03-22-2011, 10:39 AM
I remember talking to you at the shootout. Your OK in my book:D Not everyone has to have a SC to be an OK guy.

Ken

David Neibert
03-22-2011, 11:46 AM
Tim,

So long as you keep bringing donuts to the Shootout, you'll be good with this crowd.

David

tim
03-22-2011, 11:58 AM
If you never meet me thats because you havent been around very long. I was at the first shootout at a track out in the weeds west of saint louis. I have benn hanging around for over 10 years so Iam not new. Most of the guys that go to the shootout now me. Not to forget the year I had a red mohawk. The real deal my hair. I was only kidding, I know who my friends are, I think there are a lot of them. Seems like its been a little boring around here wake a few people up. I will say this SC people sure know a lot more about there cars than the 300 crowd .:D Tim

tim
03-22-2011, 11:59 AM
Lets keep the prez out of it. He had a six by the way.

old_coot
03-22-2011, 12:46 PM
Lets keep the prez out of it. He had a six by the way.

I agree with that for sure...we need to keep it friendly and my blood boils when I think of what he's been doing to this country.

CMac89
03-22-2011, 12:55 PM
Just get another SC, Tim! They're cheap enough for you to have a 300 AND an SC. Do work, young guy!

Regul8r
03-22-2011, 01:10 PM
Tim, I do look forward to meeting you and the rest of the SC crowd finally at this year's ShootOut.

If the SC crowd says your cool... you're cool in my book.
I give everyone the benefit of the doubt up front.

As for love... we'll have to see about that!

mywhite89
03-22-2011, 01:42 PM
Are you the guy who had the 300 in bracket racing at the shootout last year?? cause I smoked your azz

neverfastenough
03-22-2011, 03:17 PM
Are you the guy who had the 300 in bracket racing at the shootout last year?? cause I smoked your azz

did you have your seat heaters on and a coffee in the cup holder tho?:p

tim
03-22-2011, 04:03 PM
I dont remember racing a white SC at the last Shoot Out unless it was in practice. I did race a fast Lincoln with his slich going falt and he still beat me. Now that man wanted to win, big balls, true racer. Wow on the other hand you have a lot to be proud of, you beat a dead stocK 4400lb. car with an automatic and a 2:88 gear. I didnt even shift it I let it do everything. I was smoking a ciggy, drinking coffee and listening to the radio. If you cant do better than 13:33 next year you wont beat me. Try 12.50 and you may have a chance. The people around hear that know me realise that If decide to go fast I dont care how much it cost or what I have to do to get there. I would like to turn in the 11?? at the next shootout. Want to bet I cant do it? How about $10,000. To much Ill make it easy how about $5000? Its all in fun right. Hey I might even have a black mohawk to match my car. Remember boys its all in fun. Tim the crazy old man

neverfastenough
03-22-2011, 04:06 PM
I dont remember racing a white SC at the last Shoot Out unless it was in practice. I did race a fast Lincoln with his slich going falt and he still beat me. Now that man wanted to win, big balls, true racer. Wow on the other hand you have a lot to be proud of, you beat a dead stocK 4400lb. car with an automatic and a 2:88 gear. I didnt even shift it I let it do everything. I was smoking a ciggy, drinking coffee and listening to the radio. If you cant do better than 13:33 next year you wont beat me. Try 12.50 and you may have a chance. The people around hear that know me realise that If decide to go fast I dont care how much it cost or what I have to do to get there. I would like to turn in the 11?? at the next shootout. Want to bet I cant do it? How about $10,000. To much Ill make it easy how about $5000? Its all in fun right. Hey I might even have a black mohawk to match my car. Remember boys its all in fun. Tim the crazy old man

Crazy enough to line em up on highway...i mean drag way:p 42 near the hotel for some roll on action?

neverfastenough
03-22-2011, 04:08 PM
I think you should get this hood, and put down tally marks with a sharpie to count your kills! And let micahdawg draw it up!

http://www.bodykits.com/APM/Hoods/Chrysler-300-APM-Fiberglass-Functional-Hood-_-Painted-_-811280/774022/

David Neibert
03-22-2011, 04:40 PM

Your gonna blow that motor up if you keep messin with it.

David

JeepsterSC
03-22-2011, 07:20 PM
Tim,

If you buy Mel's black '89 SC we'll both love you. That car seemed to agree with you when you drove it at the shootout last year

tim
03-23-2011, 01:18 AM
Dave, Iam only joking around. I am going to have to replace my cats, one of them is bad so I may as well get a set of high flows. I may do headers if I can geta good deal on a set. I have been thinking about a cam too. I would have mister Dalke speck and install it. I really liked driving Mels car by the way. It really ran nice and has a lot of potental. If I get another SC it will be after the doctors get my back better so I can do my own work, thats halk the fun. I dont think any of you want to try a 300 on top end. I used my diablo perdator and raised the top end limiter to 195 mph. I took it out on the tollway at 2:00 am. I know you wont believe it but not using the nitrous it peged the spedo. 160 plus. Now you have to also raise the rpm. limiter also I was turning over 6000rpms. I really wasnt looking at much more than the road. I know it was really stupid, and I should know better, and I could have lost my license and went to jail. So I wont do it again. That said as much as I loved my SC, and I miss it everyday, the 300c is no punk either. Tim

mellbutler
03-23-2011, 06:59 AM
Just get another SC, Tim! They're cheap enough for you to have a 300 AND an SC. Do work, young guy!

Ditto....no probs here...but why race us why not just go to any other race or form a 300 race group. Yeah just get one..they are cheap:)

mywhite89
03-23-2011, 08:03 AM

Yeah we raced in practice once. I was just running regular tires on my car that day. My lady had the slicks on, she was the maroon 95 sc you took out in bracket racing. That was a really close race, you remember? You two were within a tenth. She was pissed, but it sounds like she wont be able to do anything about it this year! Me, on the other hand. Bring it on, I have a few new tricks up my sleeve this year.

To my defense ALSO my car has 2.73's

Thats funny, I put the name with the face finally a year later.

tim
03-23-2011, 08:40 AM
Now I remember who you are. You told me she didnt wamt to launch the car to hard and she had never raced before. I love a friendly chalenge. That said I never came to even race. Iwas going to pay an entry fee for someone else that wqqanted to but couldnt afford too. Even offered to kick them some travel money. Nobody took me up on it. I dont think I can beat every car at the shootout. I was having so fun. its been a little boring on here latley. We used to talk all kinds of smack after winter about the shootout. So relax I we race thats ok if you win thtas ok to. I come mosstly to meet up with guys Ihave know for many years. Now go make you car go faster and I will buy you a beer at the Shootout. Tim:D

mywhite89
03-23-2011, 12:10 PM
Now I remember who you are. You told me she didnt wamt to launch the car to hard and she had never raced before. I love a friendly chalenge. That said I never came to even race. Iwas going to pay an entry fee for someone else that wqqanted to but couldnt afford too. Even offered to kick them some travel money. Nobody took me up on it. I dont think I can beat every car at the shootout. I was having so fun. its been a little boring on here latley. We used to talk all kinds of smack after winter about the shootout. So relax I we race thats ok if you win thtas ok to. I come mosstly to meet up with guys Ihave know for many years. Now go make you car go faster and I will buy you a beer at the Shootout. Tim:D

Bench racing is the term, right?? Yeah we had a fun time last year for sure. Hey I wasnt taking any offense to anything just so you know. I was just dishing out some back to ya thats all. I hope your out there again next year. I look forward to seeing you with a mowhawk also. I've heard about crazy guy with the mowawk but I've never actually seen it in action.

btw, I think she launched the car as hard as she could. She just didn't know how to do a burn-out! :D

Chris