PDA

View Full Version : cargo net

90coug
03-22-2011, 05:23 PM
Does anyone have a cargo net in their trunk they would like to part with? I found a few threads that explained that it was a stock option for the 94+ cars.

Price shipped to 80013

Thanks,

-B

VicRattlehead
03-22-2011, 05:27 PM
dont forget the hooks. they replace the pushpins that hold the black plastic trim on the threshold of the trunk. they hold the cargo net up.

90coug
03-22-2011, 05:29 PM
Good info......

I will also need all hardware to install :)

Thxs

-B

BECERRASC
03-22-2011, 07:46 PM
few nets but need to check on the hooks

90coug
03-22-2011, 08:30 PM
great, thank you

BECERRASC
03-23-2011, 08:48 PM
well i have the nets but i can't find the hooks ?? if interested let me know pm make me an offer ;)

90coug
03-23-2011, 10:47 PM
Thanks for looking but I'm going to hold out and try to find them together.

BECERRASC
03-25-2011, 05:55 PM
Thanks for looking but I'm going to hold out and try to find them together.

i got the 2 hooks that hold the black plastic & net let me know pm an offer;)

90coug
04-01-2011, 06:59 PM
bump, still looking

the-big-e
04-01-2011, 09:50 PM
I have a cargo net with 2 hooks....

It came out of a 92 SC....

90coug
04-02-2011, 09:57 AM
I have a cargo net with 2 hooks....

It came out of a 92 SC....

The-big-e ,

Any chance you could do me a huge favor? I bought one from Jose (Becerrasc) and it's completely stretched out. He actually had made his own knot in the elastic because it's so stretched that it wouldn't hold up anymore.

Could you post some pictures of the elastic hooks? Maybe even a shot of the plastic hardware too? Am I right to assume that there should be no man made knots in the elastic? Shouldn't there only be four machine made elastic hooks? He is refusing to reimburse me. I figure with some good pictures he will see that he sold me an unusable item. The plastic hooks that I received are not uniform either, shouldn't they be two plastic "T" hooks?

I'm going to try and get Jose to reimburse me and then I'll grab yours.

Thanks,

BECERRASC
04-02-2011, 01:50 PM

the-big-e ,

any chance you could do me a huge favor? I bought one from jose (becerrasc) and it's completely stretched out. He actually had made his own knot in the elastic because it's so stretched that it wouldn't hold up anymore.

Could you post some pictures of the elastic hooks? Maybe even a shot of the plastic hardware too? Am i right to assume that there should be no man made knots in the elastic? Shouldn't there only be four machine made elastic hooks? He is refusing to reimburse me. I figure with some good pictures he will see that he sold me an unusable item. The plastic hooks that i received are not uniform either, shouldn't they be two plastic "t" hooks?

I'm going to try and get jose to reimburse me and then i'll grab yours.

Thanks,

BECERRASC
04-02-2011, 01:51 PM
YOU ARE PRETTY QUICK (WILLIAM TELL you) i haven't tell you that "I will not refund you" Yesterday you asked for it and today you are telling story's. simple..... DON'T LIKE IT RETURN THE ITEM THEN YOU GET YOUR MONEY BACK. SIMPLE AS THAT .

Thanks,[/QUOTE]

90coug
04-02-2011, 03:41 PM
YOU ARE PRETTY QUICK (WILLIAM TELL you) i haven't tell you that "I will not refund you" Yesterday you asked for it and today you are telling story's. simple..... DON'T LIKE IT RETURN THE ITEM THEN YOU GET YOUR MONEY BACK. SIMPLE AS THAT .

Thanks,[/QUOTE]

Jose, I'll send you a PM.