94-95 Supercoupe rear bumper

Halfkoreanboy

I have for sale a 94-95 thunderbird supercoupe rear bumper
80.00 picked up In the Dallas Texas area will throw in a set of almost complete oem sc gfx (sideskirts) for extra 10.00

need this bumper gone

Attachments

• b1.jpeg
    b1.jpeg
    62.8 KB · Views: 116
Last edited:
I need this bumper gone asap someone,i have no room for it with my other project going on 80.00 picked up in Dallas Texas area will meet within reasonable distance
Will throw in almost complete sc side skirts for FREE if you buy the bumper

Pleas serious buyers only im off this weekend to meet up anyone

70 Bucks if someone picks this up soon i need the space in my garage for my contour svt stuff, ill throw in almost complete super coupe side skirts for free
Pick up in D/FW texas area need it gone,the closer you are i can work with price Thanks

50.00 for a 94-95 sc rear bumper

I have no room for this bumper at all ill give it to the person who can pick it up in Carrollton Texas for 50.00 with free almost complete side skirts come get it this weekend

man, I appreciate your trying, but Shreveport is several hours north of me and I dont have the schedule available to make that trip right now.

man, I appreciate your trying, but Shreveport is several hours north of me and I dont have the schedule available to make that trip right now.
no problem just trying every option but looks like if nobody wants it then its just going to sit in my back yard 4 ever,selling these parts is exhausting haha

Will a 94/95 fit on a 93?? My car is at the body shop and they can't find parts. I live in las Vegas NV. Would you ship it? This would be helpful.

If I owned a '94-'95 SuperCoupe & was within a day's drive of Dallas,
I would be on my way to pick this up for sure!!:eek:

Just thought id try,but if anyone for some odd reason has a FORD contour SVT rear bumper and is willing to trade for my sc rear bumper plus cash on my part im all for it. or ford contour svt side skirts or svt contour front bumper I know its a super coupe forum just checking if anybody has these lying around let me know or i could just buy the svt contour stuff straight up from you if you dont want my bumper Thanks guys

I bet it wouldn't be that bad. Do like UPS ground. And my insurance us paying, so they would have a UPS shipping number.

If someone comes and picks this bumper up they can has it for 35 bucks lol and ill toss in the almost complete side skirts too, i dont really want to ship it, Its to much of a hassle and dont want to be responsible for damages do to shipping,someone come get this rare bumper I really need it gone

Back