RPM Cam for sale. Sold Locally, one of the KC Crew!

Regul8r

I have an RPM Cam aftermarket cam I bought recently on here, looking at a little bigger than this so I am selling it for what I paid.
$125 plus shipping.

This is ALL the info I got from the seller on it...

Don't know the duration, and it is a new unit but has no card. This is what I got from the website about it: RPM's 207/215 cam for a stock setup with good dual exhaust and 1.8 ratio adjustable roller rockers...

Another member posted the info below from the RPM website...
207/215 .505/.495" 110/2LCA-- budget cam swap with restrictive exhaust

Cam IS suitable for stock application as well as mildly beefed up. It's a mild cam that benefits mostly on the intake side. It is bolt in, and from what I was told by the manufacturer, RPM (Redline Performance Mustangs), there isn't a tune needed. The cam goes well with either 1.73 OR 1.80 roller rockers, but performs best with the 1.80s. It was in Jim Demmit's SC for three 1/4 runs along with the blower I got from him (11 sec SC).

Last edited:
pics of engraved numbers and stamped numbers on the back of the cam...

Do these numbers mean something to anyone?
Does it make it NOT what was told to me above?

RPM Cam stamped numbers.JPG

RPM Cam engraved numbers.JPG

The etched numbers are
BP463E
BP447E

Stamped number is

The cam looks brand new. No evidence on the lobes that it was run. But as I was told it was run a couple times.

Last edited:
Cam still for sale at the asking price plus shipping.

No, I do not have the card for it, I am going off what it was advertised for on the for sale thread I bought it from.

I checked the numbers against the COMP CAM stage 1 and stage 2 cam numbers.
This one seems to fall somewhere in between. Those Cams are being sold for $359.
$125 plus shipping is a steal, thats why I bought it quick.

I end up buying the car that this cam went in. Any one know if the scorpion 1.73 rockers will work on this cam with stock push rods or do I need to buy different ones.

I wouldnt even bother adding roller rockers. Youll get practically 0 gain for the amount of work involved

Youll also have to check for pushrod lengths and shim rockers accordingly.

Seriouslyif they were 1.8 rockers MAAYYBBEEE..And I say a big maybe..1.73 I wouldnt bother

You will more then likely need longer pushrods. You'll have to get an adjustable checker and go from there.

I'm just trying to figure this out. I'm getting ready to pull the motor out to check everything and I figured while its out why not add a few ponys.

Back