Clear tail lights

ShawnSC1

Does anyone know of getting a set of clear tail lights and the center lights. Or have ever tried in getting the cougar center lights to light up. Please let me know.

Last edited:
Last time I checked, the clear stoplights are not available for our cars. Companies would rather spend their energy on ricers, I guess (which is a good thing, personally speaking, because I think those things would not look good on an MN-12). Now, about getting the "center lights" to light up, you will need to upgrade to the '92-'95 SC taillights (or '96-'97 LX)and '92-'97 trunk lid.

Well i seen a set of clears on a mustang and it looked pretty sharp. Well I have a Cougar and the lighting is different.

i personally prefer the red taillights. the ones that i have seen for the stangs do look good though. they have that euro taillights for them. but clear taillights with red bulbs i think would look like ****.

Well I guess I will try to get those center lights to light up. Maybe use some led lights. Any one have any ideas.

DON'T DO IT MAN!!!!!!

one of the best things about sc's are that they aren't RICERS .... i'd spraypaint and put a bumpersticker on mine before clear taillights!!

I'm with Dr. F-Bone on this one..... Why try to make these birds look like everything else on the road? The best part of owning one of these cars is having the power and unique style....nothing else looks like a supercharged MN12. It is what it is, and everything else ain't...............

I saw a t-bird with a set of clears. It looks gay and cheap. Now theres one idea I can do. I will just paint my rear lights. With that special paint. Its kinda like a tint. I seen done on a black t-bird and it looked pretty sharp.

Back