Exhaust

tbirdsc15

Looking for stock exhaust system, I have the cats just need from the resinator back. If anybody has any or all of what i need please pm me. Thank you. REsonator, Mufflers, Pipes, Any of it. Previous owner choped exhaust off mine and put a flowmaster backwards on it.

Looking for stock exhaust system, I have the cats just need from the resinator back. If anybody has any or all of what i need please pm me. Thank you. REsonator, Mufflers, Pipes, Any of it. Previous owner choped exhaust off mine and put a flowmaster backwards on it.

For what year?

I presume for a 3.8SC juiced car ...

RwP

Sorry

Sorry about that. 1994 S/C with auto trans. Looking for stock exhaust. Car is not modified at all. Completely stock (beside the messed up exhasut on it) and plan on keeping it stock. Just removed the K&N air filter from the box and installed a ford motorcraft air filter.

OK. Was wondering - there's a few cars n the local boneyards, but since Ford changed the exhaust pipe path in 1992 (1993?), it's helpful to know which year.

RwP

exhaust

Ok so as I have found out i do not have a resinator, I have three converters. I have The front two converts then someone put a one inlet into two outlet flowmaster muffler where the third converter would be, The problem with that is that the muffler is backwards, Im sure it is creating mega back pressure in the exhasut system. Where the two rear mufflers should be its just pipe now. Any help from any one would be great. I need mufflers or third converter or all. Thanks for your help.

Ok so as I have found out i do not have a resinator, I have three converters. I have The front two converts then someone put a one inlet into two outlet flowmaster muffler where the third converter would be, The problem with that is that the muffler is backwards, Im sure it is creating mega back pressure in the exhasut system. Where the two rear mufflers should be its just pipe now. Any help from any one would be great. I need mufflers or third converter or all. Thanks for your help.

Actually, no, it's not.

Virtually all the Single/Dual or Dual/Single mufflers can be swapped in and out, and have no problem.

Still, factory exhaust has some nice touches to it, not the least is, it's factory :)

RwP

Addendum: I just looked at RockAuto, and they list the exhaust pipe and the two mufflers for under $230, plus shipping, without the 5% discount figured in.

That's from the back of the resonator, however.

The front isn't listed at RockAuto (resonator / cat forward)

I'm not sure your car had three cats -not all did. I don't have a 1994 service manual, or I'd tell you for sure :)

eBay lists the front half of the exhaust at http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/AP-6...rQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories#ht_562wt_1165 .

You would need clamps, or welding equipment, to finish the job up - but that would be complete from the manifolds out the back, all factory fit (note: Walker made the exhaust for these cars, so the Walker parts are OEM fit. Dunno about the front half, don't think those are Walker, but eh.)

RwP

Back