Problem viewing pictures

Anybody having problems viewing pictures.....:confused:

Nope

Can you see these?

Fog lamp switch with pigtail - '89 - '93 -- 3 available PIC PIC2<br>

P5080047.jpg

Okay, I see what you guys are talking about. I too have this issue, wonder what the sysops have to say on the subject.

I wanna get a good look at the blue SC that is in the for sale section.....:cool:

But I can only view the thumbnails......:(

I noticed that I couldn't view pictures around 11:00 AM central time today.
Just checked again, still nothing.

same here. i noticed last night when i logged in. i thought perhaps it was just on my end. good to here its not just me. i can stop thinking something is wrong with my pc.

I cannot see pics at my work on there computer at all, but everything is fine on home computer. Wonder why that is?

Started sunday night when I tried to post a new thread.
Ran slow and then haven't been able to open a pic since.

Just to clarify the issue. I don't have any problem viewing pictures posted here that are hosted somewhere other than SCCoA...it's only the SCCoA hosted images that are uploaded when making a post and appear as a thumbnail in the post, that I can't open.

David

just to clarify the issue. I don't have any problem viewing pictures posted here that are hosted somewhere other than sccoa...it's only the sccoa hosted images that are uploaded when making a post and appear as a thumbnail in the post, that i can't open.

David

x2.......................

What David N. said... I was trying to post a new thread in the For Sale section with Thumbnails and when I preveiwed them I just got an red "X" when I clicked on the thumbnail. :(

I got the same issue, but only in the forums. The garage seems to be working fine.

Back