on craigslist: $2450/obo chicago nw suburbs
1990 Thunderbird SuperCoupe (TBird SC)
3.8 V6 Supercharged
109,700+ original miles
5speed manual transmission
Very fast
Power antenna works and is not bent
Cloth interior

overall good condition, The usual rust on these cars is the rocker panels and on the main body by the door hinges.. this car DOES NOT HAVE THE RUST as you can see in the pics, but one part of the floorboard seems to be out (strange)

Passenger window is off track.
ABS light is on but pedal is not hard.
Windshield wipers just stopped working.
Parking brake does not work
clear coat paint peeling
been sitting for a couple years

$2450/obo Serious Inquiries only, cash only no trades, private seller

http://s1133.photobucket.com/albums/m591/tbsc1990/

teejay1997@hotmail.com

Last edited:
Sc

It would be a nice matching car for my 92' SC five speed. Is that all that is wrong with the car? Do you have pics of the fllor? Pics of the underside of the car? fastronald@ameritech.net I'm not far away, in the South West Suburbs.

on craigslist: $2450/obo chicago nw suburbs
this car DOES NOT HAVE THE RUST as you can see in the pics, but one part of the floorboard seems to be out (strange)

I'm not sure what you mean by part of the floorboard being "out" but many times the floorboards will have a hole/damage from lift pads being in the wrong place when the car is put on a lift for tires or repair.

Would have been nice...

This car has been listed 4 times in the last two weeks on Craigslist. I sent emails after each of the first three listings (as no number was given), and I never got a response. It's a shame, too, because I only live two miles from the car. :(

If you ever check your emails, I'm still interested...

Back