Supercharged fender trim from XR7

My92SC

So I came across a pair of the trim pieces but they are white with gray supercharged "stamping". I want to trade for a black set with supercharged "stamped" if anyone has any????

Attachments

• scharged.bmp
    121.3 KB · Views: 181
NOS parts

I have a set in NOS , but will be big bucks. Rare and hard to find . had them for a long time, but will sell . great for a resto. or low mile XR-7 car . been awhile since i have seen them , think they read XR-7 and below that supercharged . these are Black ., sound right ??......... DW .......Ballman32@aol.com

I have a set in NOS , but will be big bucks. Rare and hard to find . had them for a long time, but will sell . great for a resto. or low mile XR-7 car . been awhile since i have seen them , think they read XR-7 and below that supercharged . these are Black ., sound right ??......... DW .......Ballman32@aol.com

A picture of what you have to sell for big buck would be worth a thousand words..

NOS parts

Yup, sorry right now their at my big garage and wont be over there till the middle of the week. Im sure these go right on the fender , if you have a 89 or 90 .. these should fit and look great . Send me a E-mail and when i can will send a photo of these . Thanks. D.Wilder
Ballman32@aol.com:D

NOS parts

OK, I found the pair , but their for 85-86 XR-7 , sorry . dont think these are for 89-90 XR-7 .. D.Wilder

I need a better close up pic of these. The black ones I have are nice and I want to make sure I am getting what I give.

But I think we can make this trade!

https://picasaweb.google.com/ryanmrasmussen/Supercoupe#5601459900414285634

superwhite.jpg

Didn't hear back after I posted the photo and then forgot altogether..but yeah I have them sold now.. I am looking to buy some black ones though...that was my original wish :eek:...I think I drank too much this weekend..cant keep up.

Didn't hear back after I posted the photo and then forgot altogether..but yeah I have them sold now.. I am looking to buy some black ones though...that was my original wish :eek:...I think I drank too much this weekend..cant keep up.

Like I posted in my PM's,even though I inquired about these way back on the 10th,If somebody else had dibs on them before me,thats fine.These were going to get repainted black anyway.I don't want to step on anyone(s) toes...Just let me know...

Like I posted in my PM's,even though I inquired about these way back on the 10th,If somebody else had dibs on them before me,thats fine.These were going to get repainted black anyway.I don't want to step on anyone(s) toes...Just let me know...

IF you are the one who bought them and are just going to paint them black...
PM ME! I'll swap you straight across for a good set of black ones!!

Back