WTB Throttle body

yes stock off a 90 in good shape and will ship from Central Kansas.
Can be mailed out tomorrow

I did some research from other forums, how about $30 shipped? I think you could use the flat rate box from USPS-Medium size which the shipping would be 10.95, so it would be about 19 for the item. ????

I did some research from other forums, how about $30 shipped? I think you could use the flat rate box from USPS-Medium size which the shipping would be 10.95, so it would be about 19 for the item. ????

I dug it out this afternoon to get ready to send to you.
Whoever had the motor before I got it, hacked off the coolant line connectors.

It is usable without them but if you are looking for a stock direct replacement...this ain't it.

I apologize for the inconvenience!!

KWK3.8 responded in his thread he has one.

Last edited:
Thats ok as long as the plate and boar are ok. Do you take payPal?

I would feel better if you got it from kwk, Now that I see the hack that happened to it I would not feel right selling it to anyone.

I prefer to stay a GOOD Seller/Buyer. If this turned out to be bad I would not feel right!

I know the one I pulled off my car is good. I put on a 75mm,it will be for sale as soon as I get everything ready for my new motor.

How long will that be, cause I really would like to have one by the end of the week as this is the only thing holding my project up.

Oh ok I misunderstood. Do you take paypal for payment and can you ship it priority flat rate. It's 10.95 or less.

Back