HELP! SC stop running!!

Nando559

I was installing a radio and after hooking it up my SC stopped turning on! the car cranks but wont start..I checked all the fuses and all are good..any suggestions??

need

I was installing a radio and after hooking it up my SC stopped turning on! the car cranks but wont start..I checked all the fuses and all are good..any suggestions??

more info were did you get power for the deck and amp if you put one

if you did something wrong the best is undo your system put every thing back how it was

more info were did you get power for the deck and amp if you put one

if you did something wrong the best is undo your system put every thing back how it was

Im getting the power from the wiring harness but the speakers werent working until I hooked up the blue wire with a white line from the harness to the deck. I disconnected the deck with the harness but my SC just cranks and doesnt turn on.:(

Last edited:
I suspect a bad ignition switch.....

Try backing off the rotation of the key a little bit when you are cranking and see if she fires up....

I suspect a bad ignition switch.....

Try backing off the rotation of the key a little bit when you are cranking and see if she fires up....

I thought it might be that also..so I bought one at autozone and plug it in but my car didnt even crank..does it need to be actually mounted to the steering colum to work??

Hey David,
I got no fuel pressure at all! If you are correct, I NEED that small black box ASAP!! Do you know if the numbers have to be the same??:confused:

where im at now..

Well I got a replacement IRCM exactly the same part numbers..the radiator fan stopped staying on, so I no longer have that problem anymore..but my SC still wont turn on and theres no fuel pressure! I checked the fuses all around again and noticed that the box under the hood had the 2 smaller fuses the wrong size and 1 fuse had gone out!:(

Back