AC pressure hose line. Wanted. R134

ricardoa1

I am looking for a Pressure Line. My car is a 94 so I am not sure if it matters, But my has the R134 sticker on it.

It must be in excellent conditions, Not dryrotted and holding a charge.

I might have that part, but I have to check and see if it's in good condition before I offer it up.. I will keep you posted. :D

If you're talking about the line that bolts to the back of the compressor and connects to the accumulator on one end and the condenser coil in the front, I have one for a 94 with no bulges in the rubber hose parts and new o'rings. The 94 has a bigger connector for the accumulator than the earlier models do. We just found this out when we tried to install it in a friends 90. It also has a pressure switch on the stalk for the high pressure fitting. $50 including shipping.

If you're talking about the line that bolts to the back of the compressor and connects to the accumulator on one end and the condenser coil in the front, I have one for a 94 with no bulges in the rubber hose parts and new o'rings. The 94 has a bigger connector for the accumulator than the earlier models do. We just found this out when we tried to install it in a friends 90. It also has a pressure switch on the stalk for the high pressure fitting. $50 including shipping.

Yes thats the one I need the large manifold liquid line.
I had a feeling that the late ones were different then the earlier cars. Ill PM you. Thanks.

Back