Stock Size Aluminum Crank Pulley

BirdofPrey97

It seems this item is hard to come by. With my 25% OD from MP I am wanting to go back to a 15% OD and having one of the aluminum pulleys would be nice. It seems they are not available anymore without paying more than they were originally going for.?.?.?

I think the last ones on the boards sold for $80 used and $100 new, but now people are asking $125-$180 for them, which is fine, but out of the price range available too some of us.

If anyone has one and would like to give me the measurements from it in order to get others made that would be appreciated. Right now is a great opportunity for us to get parts made for our SCs since manufactures are really looking for some "odd" jobs to fill in some of the production gaps.

This is a great time to help out the community and get a product back on line.:D

you asked who had them and I'm just trying to help... there is no beef with me u have it with victor. for what ever reason... like i said I'm just trying to help

you asked who had them and I'm just trying to help... there is no beef with me u have it with victor. for what ever reason... like i said I'm just trying to help

If you could post the TRUTH it would be helpful. You post on things that you do have current knowledge of, which is untruthful information, which is not beneficial to anyone.

I asked who had a pulley available or the information available. You do not and have no information on who does, so please refrain from posting in this thread.

Here is what Victor/Diane sent me. I asked before making a thread.

Hello, Birdofprey97,
Good to hear from you. Sure wish I could help you out. We used to manufacture these about 3 years ago but the machinist got Government jobs and our account was pushed aside and neglected. He ended up moving his operations to North Carolina. We have searched locally to get the same quality and price from before, but this is a tough market. Aluminum has gone up and the machine shops want to charge double of what we used to pay. We can't see how we can sell them at the price of $200.00 plus. It is ridiculous!!
Needless to say, we only have one left and that is the one we use to get a proto type and pricing. So far, everyone wants to screw us, so for now we are still looking. We do have the 10% Magnum Powers Crank pulley if you are interested in that, we can give you a very good deal.
Other than that, all we have is a stock crank with about 200,000 miles on it. Sorry we were unable to help you in this case.
Take care and stay in touch.
Victor and Diane

If you could post the TRUTH it would be helpful. You post on things that you do have current knowledge of, which is untruthful information, which is not beneficial to anyone.

I asked who had a pulley available or the information available. You do not and have no information on who does, so please refrain from posting in this thread.

yes they do have it .. they have one left for sale

I checked the website and it wasn't listed.

I emailed them so there was documentation on what was available and you can read what the response was.

I can not call them due to not having long distance on my phone and the other time I talked to them without documentation what was discussed did not occur.

They state they do not have it in the above email therefore they do not have it. Move on to the next item wanted thread and post your spinningwheels ad there please.

I checked the website and it wasn't listed.

I emailed them so there was documentation on what was available and you can read what the response was.

I can not call them due to not having long distance on my phone and the other time I talked to them without documentation what was discussed did not occur.

They state they do not have it in the above email therefore they do not have it. Move on to the next item wanted thread and post your spinningwheels ad there please.

there web site does not have all of there inventory listed. so that is why u call and ask. buy a calling card and ask them

i called them and they said they have one in stock like i said before . i know they have one they told me they have one left so call them.

I'm done trying to help u. that's all i do is help all the sc people i can but for u never again..u can't help people that don't want to help there selfs

I think the last ones on the boards sold for $80 used and $100 new, but now people are asking $125-$180 for them, which is fine, but out of the price range available too some of us.

This is a great time to help out the community and get a product back on line.:D

I am having a custom pulley turned by Mike Tuck for the whipple. It is expensive pulley. Dont know if he would be interestd in doing a batch of other alum pulleys, as I know he is a real busy man. You might PM him. I think the days of an inexpensive alum pulleys are gone. Alum has gone up and doing a quality piece demands a price.

Ken

Back