Not long now boys and girls!!!

lube70

Carlisle is just 1.5 months away and hope everyone is ready for the trip. Always get excited about the Ford Nationals because I get to see the cars and everyone that we've not seen in a year!!!

Gettin planned for Olive Garden and other fun activities.

Hope to see everyone there.

Don

Can't wait! Unfortunately, unless my machine shop really surprises me, I'm 95% certain we'll be short a Teal '93 5-speed this year. Hey, gotta let the black cars win every once in awhile though, right?!?! :D

Can't wait! Unfortunately, unless my machine shop really surprises me, I'm 95% certain we'll be short a Teal '93 5-speed this year. Hey, gotta let the black cars win every once in awhile though, right?!?! :D

I thought the black cars have been winning. ;) Hope you get it running in time.

I thought the black cars have been winning. ;) Hope you get it running in time.

You're right!!! I believe a black car won the "Free Ride Home on a Trailer" award two years ago! :D Maybe we'll get lucky and they'll get the motor finished in time for me to get it back in. Got a nice new set of chrome Cobra R's to throw on it now too!!

What

What you getting done Dave? I thought all was well on the SC. Mine will be sitting Carlisle out this year.

Bringing the 85 GT Vert to Carlisle.

BTW, give me a call, got some info you might be interested in about a show in June.

Don

We ALL need to get our butts in gear and reserve rooms, buy tickets, sign up on the Carlisle thread etc :)

1 month 8 days 11hrs 54 min 40 sec

but whose counting anyways...... :D

What you getting done Dave? I thought all was well on the SC. Mine will be sitting Carlisle out this year.

Bringing the 85 GT Vert to Carlisle.

BTW, give me a call, got some info you might be interested in about a show in June.

Don

Not sure exactly what happened...gave up the ghost in a pile of smoke early last August. I had been planning to have a new motor put in it over the winter anyhow.

I'll give you a ring sometime this week about that other show.

DW

hi all, I haven't been on in a while...we are still coming

hubby has been keeping an eye on the boards for me he's jeepstersc.

just wanted to say hey and that we are still around just busy right now...btw

PEOPLE PLEASE SIGN UP FOR BBQ PITCH-IN

we still need a grill...we just got a new one but not sure id we are towing or driving????

Well I talked to Chris and we may be working on something. There is a walmart close by which we can probably buy a cheap grill or two if worst comes to worst.

This year I want a bunch of us to actually discuss what we will be doing for next year. Admittingly I was a little bummed about my car for the past year and put a damper on my effort but perhaps Ill have that sorted out soon enough:O)

So.....About the BBQ...I think we can do it several ways. We can either collect money from all to buy food....OR we can just charge cost for what we buy. I kind of like the sell at cost (or close to it) $1 burgers 50 cent dogs 50 cent sods...I dont know..Whatever it comes out to

What do you all think?

Wow! Two weekends in a row drinking with Seegers! Somehow I doubt I'll ever be the same!

DW

Well it certainly won't make you any smarter. :D

Have fun this year boys, I will return to Carlisle again at some point too.

cheers
Ed N.

As long as Ken doesn't need to navigate anywhere, you should be fine!

Ironically, he'll probably be leading the Friday night cruise! Guess I should have thought that one out a little better! :rolleyes: Perhaps if we keep him away from the Molson before hand.......

Carlisle

Still hoping to make it, been working on a dash swap, 94 into a 89, haven't heard it run in 2 years

Back