PDA

View Full Version : Group-buy scorpion 1.73 roller rockers!

victor malvar
04-21-2011, 04:19 PM
Hello, Members and Visitors,
Spinningwheels-SC is gearing up for a group buy on the Scorpion Roller Rockers. We are offering these superior Roller Rockers for $175.00 (plus $9.00 shipping) and we need at least 10 eager customers to join us in this endeavor. These are by far, THE BEST HIGH PERFORMANCE RACING ROCKER ARMS MANUFACTURED IN THE USA!!! AND THEY'RE VERY PROUD OF IT! All Scorpion Rockers feature; Needle bearing fulcrum and roller tip, centerless ground pin & roller, Burr free thru hole in trunnion, large machine seat, thick walled adjusting nut, pedestals machined from solid steel, black oxided coated steel parts and 100% CNC machined. They are available in all ratios, they are lightweight for maximum performance and easily handles .950" lift and 950 lbs. of open spring pressure. It clears 1.625" valve springs and carries an exclusive LIFETIME WARRANTY! They are also BEAUTIFUL! What more can you ask for? A good price, well....we can offer that as well. This is a superior product. 1.73 5/16 Pedestal Mount. Set of 12. On sale for a limited time! Get yours now!
ALL INTERESTED PARTIES PLEASE MAIL US AT
SPINNINGWHEELS-SC@EARTHLINK.NET. Thanks and have a great weekend.
Victor and Diane

KMT
04-21-2011, 05:53 PM
Victor:

Seen this?

http://www.mountainperformanceonline.com/product_p/scp1069.htm

Kurt K
04-21-2011, 06:02 PM
Victor:

Seen this?

http://www.mountainperformanceonline.com/product_p/scp1069.htm
For a minimal savings, I'd prefer to support a SC vendor.

victor malvar
04-21-2011, 06:43 PM
hello, members and visitors,
spinningwheels-sc is gearing up for a group buy on the scorpion roller rockers. We are offering these superior roller rockers for $165.00 (plus $9.00 shipping) and we need at least 10 eager customers to join us in this endeavor. These are by far, the best high performance racing rocker arms manufactured in the usa!!! And they're very proud of it! All scorpion rockers feature; needle bearing fulcrum and roller tip, centerless ground pin & roller, burr free thru hole in trunnion, large machine seat, thick walled adjusting nut, pedestals machined from solid steel, black oxided coated steel parts and 100% cnc machined. They are available in all ratios, they are lightweight for maximum performance and easily handles .950" lift and 950 lbs. Of open spring pressure. It clears 1.625" valve springs and carries an exclusive lifetime warranty! They are also beautiful! What more can you ask for? A good price, well....we can offer that as well. This is a superior product. 1.73 5/16 pedestal mount. Set of 12. On sale for a limited time! Get yours now!
All interested parties please mail us at
spinningwheels-sc@earthlink.net. Thanks and have a great weekend And Happy Holidays
Victor and diane

we are willing to go down to $165.00 to beat the advertised price!

89XR7TD
04-21-2011, 07:36 PM
For a minimal savings, I'd prefer to support a SC vendor.

Totally Agree!

Tom

scskydivin
04-21-2011, 08:32 PM

Whoa.... $165???? I may be in for that! When does the GP close? Timing may be an issue.

victor malvar
04-21-2011, 10:15 PM
Whoa.... $165???? I may be in for that! When does the GP close? Timing may be an issue.

We hope a month will be sufficient....
Yes we lowered the price for our community members and guest!! Thanx for your comments.......Hopefully it wont take a month but for those who need them sooner and pay we can ship sooner.....

Victor and Diane

ironworker
04-24-2011, 07:57 PM

that is a steal at that price wow

seawalkersee
04-25-2011, 12:30 AM
What about a set of shaft mounted rockers?

SWS

victor malvar
04-25-2011, 07:06 AM

We have had such good response that we are willing to start shipping now. You do not need to wait...only members can purchase at this price. We are ready to go whenever you are.
Thanks again for your support....we appreciate it!!
Victor and Diane

scskydivin
04-25-2011, 11:11 PM
We have had such good response that we are willing to start shipping now. You do not need to wait...only members can purchase at this price. We are ready to go whenever you are.
Thanks again for your support....we appreciate it!!
Victor and Diane

My time frame is about 3 weeks.

victor malvar
04-26-2011, 11:53 AM
My time frame is about 3 weeks.

Hi Scskydiving,
3 Weeks is not a problem...We look forward to your hearing from you then in 3 weeks
Thanks,
Victor.....

victor malvar
04-26-2011, 11:56 AM

Hi Not a Problem!!

Victor....

victor malvar
04-26-2011, 12:51 PM

SWS

Hi Sewalkersee,
These are pedestal mount not stud mount...I believe the pedestal mount are stronger the the stud mounted rockers. Let me know.....
Thanks SWS,
Victor....

90coug
04-26-2011, 01:19 PM
Nice, I'm in.... E-Mail sent

victor malvar
04-29-2011, 09:54 PM
Nice, I'm in.... E-Mail sent

Thanks Bryce (aka 90coug)

They are on the way to you....Thanks a bunch!!

Best Regards,

Victor....

Flex
04-30-2011, 06:54 PM

SWS

Victor,

I believe he is referring to tru shaft mounts like these.

http://www.fordmuscle.com/archives/2005/08/QuickLift/

Flex
04-30-2011, 06:56 PM
Chris,

If you are looking for them, you'll have to cough up a few more buckers.

http://www.fordstrokers.com/shaft-rocker-arms/351-cleveland-shaft-rocker-system/

victor malvar
04-30-2011, 09:07 PM
Victor,

I believe he is referring to tru shaft mounts like these.

http://www.fordmuscle.com/archives/2005/08/QuickLift/

I understand but this price is for the pedestal mount. If you want I will check on the shaft mounts but they would be on a one person price if they have them. It might disrupt the whole group buy and I would not want that.....I'll see what I can do SWS...Thanks anyway.
Victor......

victor malvar
05-21-2011, 06:21 PM
Hello guys,

this group buy will end may 31st. This price will not be available after may 31st. Get them while you can............

Victor....
Spinningwheels-sc.com and compare!!

scskydivin
05-22-2011, 06:47 PM
Well then, I guess I'll hafta get em on the 27th. That'd be next day funds would be available. So that'll be when I can make payment.

victor malvar
05-22-2011, 08:17 PM
Hello SCSKIDIVING,
that sounds good to us...that will be fine.
Thank you,

victor.......

spiningwheels-sc@earthlink.net is our paypal account/email address. If you need it.

victor malvar
05-23-2011, 01:29 PM
Hello, Members and Visitors,
Spinningwheels-SC is gearing up for a group buy on the Scorpion Roller Rockers. We are offering these superior Roller Rockers for $165.00 (plus $9.00 shipping) and we need at least 10 eager customers to join us in this endeavor. These are by far, THE BEST HIGH PERFORMANCE RACING ROCKER ARMS MANUFACTURED IN THE USA!!! AND THEY'RE VERY PROUD OF IT! All Scorpion Rockers feature; Needle bearing fulcrum and roller tip, centerless ground pin & roller, Burr free thru hole in trunnion, large machine seat, thick walled adjusting nut, pedestals machined from solid steel, black oxided coated steel parts and 100% CNC machined. They are available in all ratios, they are lightweight for maximum performance and easily handles .950" lift and 950 lbs. of open spring pressure. It clears 1.625" valve springs and carries an exclusive LIFETIME WARRANTY! They are also BEAUTIFUL! What more can you ask for? A good price, well....we can offer that as well. This is a superior product. 1.73 5/16 Pedestal Mount. Set of 12. On sale for a limited time! Get yours now!
ALL INTERESTED PARTIES PLEASE MAIL US AT
SPINNINGWHEELS-SC@EARTHLINK.NET. Thanks and have a great weekend.
Victor and Diane
www.spinningwheels-sc.com