PDA

View Full Version : Heya, new here

The Big D
10-20-2002, 03:38 AM
I just got a 92 T-bird SC from my friends uncle, never really done much research on them before, but my 84 olds just broke for the last time and i had to get something quick, so i picked this up unexpectedly and now i dont know where to start and what to do with it, i found a few sites with stuff on em, but i figured this would be better, anyway just saying hi...i kinda wished i could see the old threads but i got here just too late lol

Derek

[edit] Oh yea i forgot the one quickie, the anti lock light is always on, cant seem to figure out why, guessing its a fuse missing

BT Motorsports
10-21-2002, 03:08 AM
Drop me a line.

HappyHourHero
11-09-2002, 04:17 AM
what part of L.I. are you from?and what color sc do you have. i have been seeing some new faces lately. and the abs light could be a few things, if it stays on all the time (like mine) it could mean you need a new actuator, or master cylander, but the brakes still work right? or maybe just a sensor in one of the wheels, have someone run codes for your abs.

The Big D
11-10-2002, 07:38 PM
I live in syosset, its a bright red SC and i have a White hatchetman on the black tints...

<----hatchetman

Im really broke right now so i cant do anything to the car, and it sucks cause it needs work done to it, (brakes, bushings, tuneup) to say the least, so you might not see it around the island that much, i need it to at least get me to school and back, im always on jericho tpk between syosset and commack...anyway i also jsut see now that its leaking oil,,,my problems never stop...gah

HappyHourHero
11-14-2002, 02:24 AM
ah.. just missing ya, i'm ussally little more east of you, i go to school at suffolk comm. college in selden and work in riverhead .i'll keep an eye out though. good luck with your car

MN12 KID
11-16-2002, 01:35 PM
Hey, I'm from LI, too!!!

Look me up on AIM - SN is L33TX43RT.