VMP tonight

nickleman60

I think I'm going to try and make it the TNT tonight if the weather holds out. The car is loaded and ready to go so we'll see. I hope I run faster than 11.5 because I'll look stupid with a rollbar running 12.0's...........:eek:

Last edited:
I think I'm going to try and make it the TNT tonight if the weather holds out. The car is loaded and ready to go so we'll see. I hope I run faster than 11.5 because I'll look stupid with a rollbar running 12.0's...........:eek:

YEh Yeh Yeh You will be posting a 10.97 or something:D

YEh Yeh Yeh You will be posting a 10.97 or something:D

Yeah..............I wish. The only thing that's changed since last year is the addition of the rollbar along with the radio delete in which I still gained 45 lbs. or so overall. I do have a brand new pair of 28/10.5/15's Hoosier slicks so we'll see what they can do.

Good luck with the weather and traffic.:( Bout the only good thing with today is the temp.:)

There is a private track rental on the 30th at Mason Dixon if you are interested. I plan to attend.

Good luck with the weather and traffic.:( Bout the only good thing with today is the temp.:)

There is a private track rental on the 30th at Mason Dixon if you are interested. I plan to attend.

Rained out.....oh well I'll try again in 2 weeks, golfing next Friday.......:D

I got up there, went thru tech then it rained hard for 20 minutes. They worked on the track for 2 hrs. before cancelling ..........:mad:

I don't think the racing gods want me to race this year..........:confused:

I got up there, went thru tech then it rained hard for 20 minutes. They worked on the track for 2 hrs. before cancelling ..........:mad:

I don't think the racing gods want me to race this year..........:confused:

That stinks. I was wondering what happened. I didn't hear from you. Did Dave make it out there for nothing?

That stinks. I was wondering what happened. I didn't hear from you. Did Dave make it out there for nothing?

Yeah, Dave made it out there. I'm thinking about trying again this Friday. I'm golfing in a charity golf tourney on Friday morning so as long as I stay away from the beers I'll probabbly go.

Back