1993 Blue SC 5spd 76,00 miles

ISCREAMROCK

Hello from Nashville, TN! I hate to do this but after almost two years of debating I've decided to sell the SC. Here are the particulars:

1993 Ford Thunderbird SC
5 spd
Midnight Blue
Blue Tweed Interior W/ Blue Upper Leather
76,000 odometer gears failed before I bought it but interior shows to be about right
Moonroof

The HG's blew (big surprise) and I disassembled the whole motor (stupid) over a year ago. I have all the parts minus the two torn motor mounts and the pressure plate and clutch. I figure the easiest thing to do would be to put a different motor in it. Please email first as it is hard to talk on the phone for me. I drive customers for BMW of Nashville all day and at night my cell reception is terrible. Here is a link to an album of pics if you don't have Microsoft Silverlight you will need to install. I did and boy do the pics look good. https://cid-e5292f852cb43cda.skydrive.live.com/redir.aspx?page=play&resid=E5292F852CB43CDA!1044&authkey=opiTktx82rQ%24 When the pics were taken the engine was out of the car, hence the "rocket launch" effect. lol

I'd like to start talking around $1,200 however I am going to Iraq soon (I don't know exactly when) not desperate but one less thing to worry about. My email is apaulas@live.com. Thanks for looking!

SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Car Has Been SOLD!

I want to take this time (and space) to thank NMCBCHIEF for purchasing the SC. He is a very cool dude and we had a good time today loading up the SC on the trailer. He has a lot of patience too! Thank you for all who looked at my car. I will be in the market for a tricked out SC when I get back from Iraq. Peace!

Last edited:
Back