95 Parts

blackcoupe81

Hey everyone, i just wanted to update everyone. I am working to make room in my garage to start stripping this car apart. So everyone who has sent me a message about parts i havent forgot about you i have just been busy trying to make room to strip this car.........didnt take into consideration how much room i was going to need for the this job. So if you pm about parts i am in the process of getting things ready for pictures and stuff. If you had bought the parts you neeed from other peeeps on here its all good no hard feelings. I just wanted to give everyone and up date on whats going on. Im hoping in the next couple weeks get this car in the garage and begin stripping it.

Hey guys, I will be stripping down my black 95 in about two weeks and i am seeing if there is anybody out there that is looking for parts. I am keeping the engine (along with the super charger and pipes) and the transmission along with the interrior out of it. Those parts are going into my new one that i am picking up this weekend. Everything thing else is up for grabs. Again I will be stripping it down in two weeks so pm if you need any parts i wll check here a couple times a day to see if anyone wants parts. If no one wants anything im sending it to the scrap yard, due to the rockers and the quarters are rotted out and the doors are starting to go.

Thanks

Dan

Last edited:
Is the seat trim any good? I'm specifically looking for the drivers side plastic piece that the 6-way power seat buttons mount to. Also I need it to be gray.

Is the seat trim any good? I'm specifically looking for the drivers side plastic piece that the 6-way power seat buttons mount to. Also I need it to be gray.

The interior is red and the driver side cracked on me when the seat broke i had the seat repiared but never replaced the trim..........sorry

I also was wondering if you were keeping the whole interior. Looking for the red passenger side dash vents(2) on each side of the glove box.

trim

I need the black plastic mirror bolt cover on the left driverside door. the cover that goes over the mirror bolts on the inside of the door. also need the rear mufflers if there stock and in good shape.

I'm looking for a driver's side tail light for my 93 (should be same style, the bubbly kind) as well as the driver's side LED tail light portion. I understand if you would like to sell the entire LED tail portion together, but it would probably be easier/cheaper to ship in pieces anyway. Let me know price + ship to 19020 if available, thanks.

im looking for a intercooler and mounts, radiator, and fan assembly, lower ic tube and ac compressor

Back