Need Oregon SC suspension tech

EatonEmployee

I am still looking for a great suspension place to take my SC for improvements and a possible issue. I treasure my SC and don't want people who don't know or don't care touching it, breaking it and then charging me to do so.

I'm in Portland.

Other than having a good 4-wheel alignment done on my Anny, I have yet to find anyone that is willing to even talk about doing comprehensive suspension work.

I can do most of it, but not all, myself. These days it's just easier to pay someone :) But like you, I don't want someone learning on my car.

I'll try to let you know if I get lucky :)

I am a 20yr Aviation F-16 and built a 93 GT

I built my 93 GT motor and suspension from the ground up with no problem by myself just using a haynes and reading an FRPP manual written by the engineers on performance and all the EEC IV diagrams etc.

I changed my control arms, springs, sway bars and did a full maximum Motorsport stage 2.However, the SC is a whole other animal. I took time to completely understand the simple fox and did an intern at Aldridge Motor here in PDX in 90, and would never let them touch my car.

Get back with me. If you are as capable as I am maybe we can do it and become each others go to. One good thing is a see a lot of the same components in my SC that I saw on the 93 fox. I also see things like our serpentine set up that frightens me. Actually looks like two belts with an upper and lower tensioner. My car was flawless and some girl hit my wheel. Body work was minimal and done but the steering clearly has an issue.

Lincoln

I live in Forest Grove Oregon. I do all my own work on all my cars. There are only a few places that I will take any of my cars to for alignments or work. The first is Fords and More in Aloha, OR. Stan owns the buisness and is a total factory performance Ford guy. He has built them and raced them. The second is Alignment Specialties also in Aloha. Bill is the owner of that shop. He can align anything and knows his stuff. He is also the only place that I have found that will align to YOUR specs and not charge you extra unlike Les Schwabs.

Back