MP front exit SC top?

didnt know that MP had a front exit top. Guess i need to go to his site and look around.... I know my front exit doesnt fit under a stock hood.

I have a MP front outlet and I had to modify it to clear the hood on my Mustang. I am fairly sure it will not clear a stock T-bird hood. The MP front outlet was designed to work on a Honda and the outlet comes out straight/ perpendicular to the M90. In order for it to have any chance of having hood clearance, the outlet needs a downward trend.

any pics? Charles doesnt have any on his site

Here is the before picture of the unmodified MP front outlet.
FrontmountPrototype.jpg

Here is a picture with it installed after I cut and re-welded.
StangFMIC3.jpg

thats nice...me likey...i was thinking routing the pipe closer to the valve cover rather than the thermo housing

Ha, I was more concerned with the AC than some of the more critical things that could interfere. :)

A/C is not need on the dragstrip.
Last summer, I saw a newbie get scolded on a Test N Tune, for having the A/C on and dripping condensate all over the starting line.

My A/C is gone...condenser and all...In central california we only have about 5 100*+ days a year (thats what my 07 corolla is for)...average temps in the mid to upper 70s so its not needed.

it just seems that upper pipe can get a little closer is all

Oh sure, you're going to install it tonight probably. I checked Radman's Thunderbird Shrine and it's not listed (with installation date).

That's right, you didn't see the install because your pile was hogging up my lift for more than three days while we tried rounding up bearings on Labor Day weekend.

Back