took in the fast five movie..

pro street rich

Well I went to see the new movie and it was pretty good. I won't tell you anything about it except.... YOU MUST SIT THRU ALL THE CREDITS AT THE END... There is a big surprise at the end of them... You got to wait to see it.....Rich

F5

Well I went to see the new movie and it was pretty good. I won't tell you anything about it except.... YOU MUST SIT THRU ALL THE CREDITS AT THE END... There is a big surprise at the end of them... You got to wait to see it.....Rich

I saw it this weekend as well, pretty good flick. I thought it was better than 2, 3, or 4. But like you said, you have to watch past the credits for the surprise.

Agreed. I think it was the best one out of all of them. I laughed after almost the whole theater emptied out as the credits were rolling, and all those people missed the suprise at the end. Sucks to be them :p

any bets on how they will play this one??

I am betting on the "twin" angle, one that no one knew about till now... What do you think???.......Rich

yes there was more after the credits you guys missed it

There were credits that were going on as the cars were racing around... then the special scene came on... then after that there were the normal credits going straight down with the black screen behind it. Are you saying there was another scene after the second round of credits??

The girls plus a boyfriend saw it last night.

They enjoyed it so much they wanting to see Fast & Furious for some background.

Looking forward to what I presume is #6 with some US Iron on the Autobaun.

Paul

Back