WOW! Just got it legal....again!

Hock

Well after all the mods I did over the last year all I can say it WOW!:eek::D

This thing pulls like a freight train! On my way back from getting mugged at the gas pump :mad:, I was doing about 45 in 4th and gave it a little throttle and it pulled to like it was nobody's business. I let off at 90 in total surprise of had quick it got there. I am very happy with the power for now. I can only imaging what this thing will do once I can afford a MPX and a full Dave Dalke engine build.

thats awesome and I know how you feel :) how much boost you running? what are your cam specs?

Not to sure on the boost. Gauge say >15psi but I'm hearing the blower before the needle reaches 0 so I got another gauge that I have yet to put in it.

The cam is a CMRE Stage 1, nothing to radical, yet. I missed the deal on that .520 lift cam that was for sale on here the other week. But I will be going bigger in due time.

glad you got the car running good for ya. It makes it fun when you can really feel the difference. I have about everything you can get without upgrading to a twin screw blower and it makes the car very fun to drive. Cam and bigger valve heads are a great upgrade. You have most of the bolt-on stuff also, just no upgraded blower yet?
Chris

All bolts on as well as slightly worked heads and intake and a fully ported 94 blower that I bought from Dahoopd. I got it from him and all that was done was an enlarged outlet so I finished the inlet to match the MP style blowers. I also matched it to the Magnum Powers plenum.

As far as what's next, I think I'm just going to enjoy it for now. Haven't really been able to drive it much in the last year. I did exhaust, QH, and wideband last spring then took it to the track just to find out my knock sensor was sensing the roller rockers and that my intercooler was hitting over 160deg by the end of the quarter. So I put on the big front mount, with some welding help of a friend and then the ported stock blower went bad right after so thats why I got the 94 blower. So it pretty much sat till now.

Last edited:
Back