Rear caliper relocation brackets

I am still selling these for $85 shipped including hardware ... have a few sets left from the last batch that was made up.

cheers
Ed N.

I'm doing the same to my mustang. Ordered the front caliper and brackets with new 13 in rotors. It's been real hard trying find just relocation brackets for rear cobra calipers for my GT. I want to install 12 in rotors. Will these brackets work for me? Thanks if you can help. :)

If it's a 94-04 Mustang, you can put on the 11.65" rear Cobra rotors with a Ford Racing Parts kit:

http://www.jegs.com/i/Ford Racing/397/M-2300-M/10002/-1?CT=999

cheers
Ed N.
Thanks Fast Edy, It's that I got done upgrading my rear and I'd hate to take her apart again. She's still on jacks, all 4 corners ready to install new K member and I only have a foot on each side of the car to play with. Can't even pull out the axles if wanted too. MM sells a relocation bracket that mounts on the stock axle mounting bracket for 15 bucks. It just looks flimsy. I just thought there was a bracket out there other than MM's. Steeda has one too but I'd have to buy and entire kit. I just need the bracket. Am I going overkill with the rear brake upgrade? The car sees the track every now and then and the streets once and a while. I've been told I should only upgrade the rear brake if I'm road racing. I just thought if Ford did both front and rear, I should also. By the way , I have the cobra calipers at hand.

Last edited:
Lots of people do the front upgrade only on SN95 Mustangs, you would be fine going that way.

cheers
Ed N.

Back