SC Boost Cuts Out at 5 Psi 91 sc

ajhansen91

When you hook it up to scanner it says neutral safety switch and an o2 sensor code. I had replaced the coil pack and ignition module and camshaft sensor before i noticed the ground wire clip was broken on the crankshaft sensor so I replaced the Crankshaft sensor as well and rehooked the ground into the clip. The car now starts fine and drives fine until I really hammer on the gas and then when the boost reaches about 5 psi it Clunks out on me and i have to ease of the throttle. I have had a smoke test done recently cleaned all terminals and checked spark plugs. What could be another direction? The only reason I replaced the coil pack and ignition module and cam sensor was because car wouldn't start. My next option after i had replaced all those things was to check crank sensor. Upon checking that i noticed a broken ground wire connector clip hanging by crank sensor. I figured it out now i put the crank sensor on and it starts fine but now the boost is messed up. Is is something to do with the coil pack and ignition module or cam sensor i changed before noticing the broken ground wire on the crankshaft sensor?

Aaron Hansen

It's probably worn spark plugs or a loose plug wire. What are the conditions of those things?

Back