Intercoolers For Sale

Thanks for the info. That is the "TYPE" of set up I am thinking.
But life and the new Bar business has me stepping away from it right now.

I was just about to send payment on this can anyone explain why you cant run ac with it?

You have to at least run a shorter AC condenser so the pipes can fit through the opening the stock IC left.

What are the dimensions on the core?

You have to at least run a shorter AC condenser so the pipes can fit through the opening the stock IC left.

What are the dimensions on the core?

I am missing something or I am just an idiot but on my 89 all the ac stuff is on the right side not the left

He sold the double ic the one in the pic is for sale and you cant run ac with it

Last edited:
whatever good luck with the sale you pmd me as if you had sold it to somone else and I jokingly added a post which I edited go take a pill or drink a beer and chill out man

whatever good luck with the sale you pmd me as if you had sold it to somone else and I jokingly added a post which I edited go take a pill or drink a beer and chill out man

Im fine, was just saying that you are full of chit cause you got pissed when you thought i had sold it to someone else, when you PM'ed me to say that you are backing out......see the irony??

Back