PDA

View Full Version : why cant i post to technical?

90turbo1
05-09-2011, 01:34 PM
so I got two questions,

1 apparently i need to pay my dues again, but to where and how much, cant find a place.

2. why cant i post to technical section, it just says a fatal error occured and all the bytes are used up.

anyone?

90turbo1
05-09-2011, 03:40 PM
Any moderators want to help me out?

David Neibert
05-09-2011, 03:55 PM
so I got two questions,

1 apparently i need to pay my dues again, but to where and how much, cant find a place.

2. why cant i post to technical section, it just says a fatal error occured and all the bytes are used up.

anyone?

Nobody can renew their membership /pay dues until George gets caught up on processing the ones submitted under the old system. Once that is done I've read that we have an automated system, that will be activated. At this point there has been no timetable for processing the memberships posted by George.

That said, you should still be able to post in all the public forums.

David

90turbo1
05-09-2011, 04:18 PM
YES, i KNOW, I can post to non-technical, for sale, reply to peoples post, but I cannot create a new post in Technical.

so there is some problem with my log in or something

gldiii
05-09-2011, 05:53 PM
I see you posted on the 5th, and I reviewed your account and see nothing wrong. I have passed your issue on to the more technical admins.

Are trying to post a large attachment? Have you tried clearing your browser cache?

90turbo1
05-09-2011, 05:57 PM
I HAVE TRIED AT TWO COMPUTERS, i TRIED TO POST YESTER DAY ALL DAY WOULDNT LET ME, THEN AT WORK TODAY, DIFFERENT COMPUTER AND SAME THING.

90turbo1
05-09-2011, 06:00 PM
sorry for all caps in previous post, I am at a work computer, but just posted to technical and it let me now. strange i tried for two days, but maybee its fixed now.

thanks
all