PDA

View Full Version : 1994 SC for sale or trade

r4wsnowman
05-16-2011, 04:45 PM
HERE WE HAVE A 1994 FORD THUNDERBIRD SUPER COUPE FOR SALE OR TRADE THIS CAR HAS A BRAND NEW REBUILT MOTOR EVERYTHING INSIDE THE MOTOR HAS BEEN REPLACE TO ENSURE NICE RUNNING CAR WE ARE TALKING EVERYTHING FROM CRANKSHAFT TO CAM TO ALL NEW BEARINGS SEAL ECT I MEAN EVERYTHING REBUILT EATON M90 SUPER CHARGER THERE ARE A FEW SPOTS OFF THE PAINT THAT IS CHIPS FROM OUR LOCAL CAR WASH (NO LIE) AND SOME RUST COLOR IN SOME SPOTS DUE TO THE FACT THE CAR IS WHITE IT SHOWS ALOT OF DIRT AND OTHER STUFF I LISTED THIS FOR 5500 IT IS A LITTLE TO MUCH BUT THE FACT IS WHAT I HAVE INTO THE CAR WITH 3 THINGS EQUALS THAT 1 THE CAR COST $2000.00 2ND MOTOR WAS $1800 PARTS AND LABOR THEN ANOTHER $900 TO HAVE THE OLD MOTOR PULLED AND THE NEW PUT IN SO THATS HOW I GET THAT PRICE I KNOW I WONT GET THAT BUT JUST SHOOT ME AN OFFER I CANT REFUSE I HAVE CLEAN TITLE IN HAND SOMETHING TO ADD I DROVE THE CAR YESTERDAY TO THE STORE AND NOTICED A NOISE COMING FROM THE BACK DRIVERS SIDE TIRE FOUND OUT IT WAS A OUTER WHEEL BEARING THE COST FOR THAT IS $9.99 FROM AUTO ZONE I JUST DONT HAVE TIME OTHER THE ENERGY TO DO ANYTHING ANYMORE LOL I AM LOOKING FOR A NICE LIFTED TRUCK WHEN I MEAN LIFTED I REALLY MEAN LIFTED DONT SEND ME AN OFFER FOR SOME STUPID ~~~ BLAZER WITH A 2INCH BODY LIFT AND 15 INCH TIRES ON IT THAT WILL JUST GET DELETED I HAVE 18 INCH CABO RIMES ON THIS A NEW SONY CD PLAYER USB READY WITH REMOTE THE TRANS WAS DONE FROM A LOCAL SHOP IT HAS A B&M SHIFT KIT B&M SHIFT SOLIOND B&M STAHL CONVERTER THIS CAR IS REAL NICE THEY STOPPED MAKING THESE IN 1995 SO FROM 89-95 THEY MADE THE SC VERY FEW LEFT ON THE ROADS BE ONE OF THE FEW TO HAVE 1 EMAIL ONLY TO fordsucks_1980@hotmail.com IN THE SUBJECT LIE PUT SC OFFER THANKS FOR LOOKING AND SEND SOME OFFERS MY WAY THIS ALSO HAS FULL MAGNAFLOW EXGAHST SYSTEM ON IT FOR PICTURE OF THIS CAR PLEASE LOOK HERE ON THE CRAIGSLIST WEBSITE I AM HAVING ISSUES WITH UPLOADING PHOTOS THANKS

nanatothesixth
07-17-2011, 02:45 PM
interested! im in Buffalo also, cell # 868-8523

thanks! Tom

Drummer
09-09-2011, 02:08 PM
That email address is first class. :rolleyes:

nanatothesixth
09-09-2011, 07:04 PM
i sent him a e mail and never heard anything!