05+ mustang rims

flynbrd

I have a spare set of mustang +05 gt rims and wondering if they will fit with adapters. The difference in offset from 94-04 and 05+ rims is about .80". The 4.25 to 4.50 adapter is 1" thick, so bottomline do you think there's enough clearance to run 05+ gt rims with wheel adapters?

Switch to mustang huba and they fit lovely. Up front you can use sn95 setup (you need 93 up SC spindles) Rear cobra hubs and new rotors to fit

Those spacers////no

spacers

but there lies the problem. If I convert to 5 lug then I'll need spacers for the 05+ rims due to the offset difference right? 94-04 mustang rims had a 24mm whiles the 05+ is around 45mm.

Just depends on the width and diameter of the rims. Some +45 offset mustang rims will fit very good.

My wife's Tbird has a Mustang Hub swap and 05+ Mustang wheels.
The clearance on the front spindle was a little too close for my comfort, so I used a 1/4" hub centric spacer.
TbirdPaint.jpg

I used em

I had 1" adapters on my 94 for years with no issues. Had the adapters made by a company in Canada cause nobody here could touch the price. I ran 17 X 8 Eagle Alloys with 245/45 in the back and 235/45 in the front. Looked pretty tight, but on occasion a rear tire would rub the lip. I'm trying to remember what the offset was.... pretty sure 38

The sn95 rims actually stick out a bit too much..Thats what I have..The newer stangs are pretty much good to go. You can run a small spacer if you dont feel comfortable with where they sit...And I mean only a few millameters

Back