PDA

View Full Version : Parts extravaganza

victor malvar
05-24-2011, 06:02 AM
HELLO EVERYONE,
THIS IS TO INFORM THE SC COMMUNITY OF A BIG PARTS EXTRAVAGANZA.
THIS IS NOT A CLASSIFIED SELLING FORUM SO I'M JUST ANNOUNCING MY INTENTIONS OF THE TONS OF PARTS I HAVE IN STOCK FOR ALL TO KNOW ABOUT ONLY. I WILL LIST THIS IN THE PARTS FOR SALE IN A DAY OR SO BUT I WANTED TO GIVE EVERYONE A HEADS UP ON THIS...MOST OF THE PARTS ARE 1989 TO 1993 AND MAYBE A FEW 1994'95' PARTS.ALSO I HAVE A DOZEN SC'S FOR SALE THAT WILL BE LISTED IN THE CARS FOR SALE. THESE CARS ARE MOSTLY IN THE LOWER THAN 100 THOUSAND MILE CLASS. FROM 22 THOUSAND TO 100 THOUSAND MILES PER CAR EACH ONE IS IN THE AVERAGE OF 75 THOUSAND MILES AS AN AVERAGE. I JUST WANTED TO GIVE A HEADS UP FOR THIS BIG SALE COMING SOON!! i MUST HAVE DOZENS OF ORIGINAL PARTS THAT I WILL LIST SUCH AS RADIOS ORIGINAL,COMPUTERS,SOME PULLEYS, AND ALSO NEW PERFORMANCE PARTS WILL BE AVAILABLE FIRST COME FIRST SERVE BASIS ONLY!!
THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME AND HOPE MANY OF YOU WILL BENEFIT.
I AM NOT CLOSING THE STORE BY ANY MEANS JUST CLEARING UP SOME INVENTORY. THANK YOU AND GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE
VICTOR........
SPINNINGWHEELS-SC.COM

victor malvar
06-01-2011, 11:36 PM
We are preparing to start very soon........

Spinningwheels-sc.com

Plat0ribs
06-02-2011, 12:47 PM
I could use any suspension parts including any/all bushings, tie rod and sway bar endlinks, ARC Shocks, lowering springs, etc...

victor malvar
06-05-2011, 10:00 PM
i could use any suspension parts including any/all bushings, tie rod and sway bar endlinks, arc shocks, lowering springs, etc...

Hi,
we will be starting sometime next week. We probably have most of the parts your looking for. I will pm you before we start.
Regards
victor

Jason Wild
07-05-2011, 11:54 AM
What happened to this big sale?

victor malvar
07-05-2011, 12:25 PM
Hello again, to all,
We started to take pictures of all the used/stock parts we have and we were overwhelmed with how many we have. It is just TOO MUCH to put all of these items in the for sale forum or into our store. We will be putting some in the store under the stock/used category, but we cannot put this much stuff in this SCCOA for sale forum.
We suggest that all members that want to purchase anything, to please send your list and we will give you the best quote we can. It doesn't matter if you want new or used parts, we are going to sharpen our pencil and do you a good deal.
The cars we have for sale are now being prepared for picture taking. These we will list in the for Cars for sale forum. This should be within the next two weeks.
We apologize for the delay, but we did not know just how much work it was going to be.

Thank you all for your understanding. Anything you need or want, send us an email and we will help you out!! PROMISE!!!

Victor and Diane