1994 SC 5-Speed. Black. Greenville SC

BlownSix

My husband and I bought a Jeep Grand Cherokee yesterday, so this car HAS to go! There's no backing out this time. Seriously :p

Fire Sale! Make me any reasonable offer and let's talk!

1994 Ford Thunderbird Super Coupe
5 Speed
Black/Grey Split Leather/Cloth Interior
Sunroof/Moonroof
Has a '96/'97 hood and headlights with clear corners. The hood and bumper are primer black

What's been replaced in the past 5 years:

SPEC Stage 2 Clutch
190lph fuel pump
Power steering pump and lines
Battery
Alternator
BHJ Harmonic Balancer
New UCA's w/balljoints
Lower balljoints
Front shock tower bar installed
B & M Ripper Shifter
Rock Crusher Shifter
Replaced seat panels with black ones
New motor mounts
New power steering pump and lines
New supercharger coupler and fresh fluid
Upgraded to dual piston Mustang calipers

I have a bunch of parts that will go with the car:
IRS poly bushing and rear knuckle bushings
Sunroof motor (mine sticks. You have to push it a little to get it to open. May just need to be lubed up.)
Stock exhausted manifolds (was going to have them ported)
Antenna (mine is slightly bent)
May have more parts laying around.

The Bad:
Passenger side fender is scraped from previous owner (see pics)
Driver's side lumbar doesn't work
Odometer is broken (135,821)
Interior has a cig burn in passenger seat from previous owner(s) (see pics)
Transmission leaks a little
Coolant leak. Haven't tracked down where it's coming from.
Paint is starting to peel on the trunk and top of the car.
The radio/speakers need to be rewired. They work but there's some loose connections.
Passenger side door panel's clips are all busted. I have the panel still.
A/C compressor locked up. There's another compressor on there just for the belt. No idea if it works or not. A generous member here shipped it to me so I could route the belt.

It's a 17 year old car. It's not perfect.

Updated hood and headlights.

The clear coat peeling appeared about a year ago, much to my dismay :(

Last edited:
Lowered price! Make me a (reasonable) offer! She has GOT TO GO!

I try to do my best to take extra photos for folks, but I'm 6 months pregnant (so it's getting hard for me to get down low, lol) and my husband works swing shift.

I know the car needs work. It's old. I didn't have the funds I wish I had to make her pretty and fast. I just need it gone at a reasonable sales price.

Thanks!

i would give you 1200 for it theres some things wrong with the car. it would cost at least $3000 to get it in good running and looking condition.

Last edited:
I really would like to stay around $1800. Yes, there's a lot that needs to be done to it, but there's also many parts I have replaced. Not to mention the parts that will come with the car.

I also have a local person interested.

ok well if they dont take it let me know im very interested in it. and does the car run good enough to get it to chicago?

It has been my daily driver since I bought it, minus when it was down for a few repairs. I wouldn't have any hesitation taking it on a road trip.

Someone just come get this car. I've had several people interested and "wanting to come see it" but then they disappear into thin air. I'm tired of dealing with the car. Any offer will be considered.

In your pictures you show it with a primered hood and front fascia, then you show it painted...? Has the hood and front been recently painted but the rest of the car wasn't painted then. And now the back and top of the car has the clear coat giving it up. Correct?

In your pictures you show it with a primered hood and front fascia, then you show it painted...? Has the hood and front been recently painted but the rest of the car wasn't painted then. And now the back and top of the car has the clear coat giving it up. Correct?

The current condition is the primered hood and bumper with the top and trunk clear coat peeling.

Back